Ryan M

Random thoughts...happenings

Just wanted a place we can post about randomness around us....thoughts, happenings or whatevs

So yea...time for a new keg. Just purged the remaining Bud Light. What should I go for now?? Hmmmm... :unsure:

never heard of shock top, but i'm down to have a beer or two at your place and get fat haha

I was thinking that or Shock Top. Both make me gain weight hahaha

If you like Shock Top you'd probably like Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat...have you tried that?

How bout some Hops of Wrath. That will make you really fat but happy :yahoo:

I thought I was going to click on this topic to find many random thoughts. Instead I found a collective one track mind...You guys crack me up.

Guinness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need nitrogen to do guiness.

Arrogant Bastard?

We reached 100 registered users on our new forum today!!!! Not bad for less than 3 months being up. Woohoo!!!! :yahoo:

a bottle of Chimay red label beer made by belguim Trappist monks sitting cold in a stream while fly fishing.

Thank goodness this week is over. I'm sooo tired. This Anderson Valley Oatmeal Stout taste sooo good.

Edited by Nuocmam

After my best friend just called me asking to borrow a bucket for mixing some sort of pool calcium, it dawned on me. I am now selling people buckets instead of loaning them out.

#1 people seemed to always borrow buckets from me.. (never happened before I had a tank... never had buckets before then).

#2 Loaner buckets never come back home.

I'm now a bucket dealer. That title can be added with "rock pusher (live or dry), and coral peddler that I have already acquired.

Also. I don't always drink, but when I do I prefer makers mark, crown, or grey goose. I've heard tails from friends about the day ones body can't handle the hard stuff anymore and then you get into the beer phase in life. Still waiting on that. Should be soon, turning 30 this year. Soon to be an old man.

I woke up 30 before noon. Watched Jenny practice her gymnastics...now eating some tamales. Still have a ton of laundry to do and needing to do some stuff for work on my only day off. Bah, I wish there was more time in a day. <_<

Just got home from spending the whole day at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and lucky me my keg of Shock Top came in too. So yup yup freshly showered, and drinking while posting. Life is grand aint it :D