Ryan M

Random thoughts...happenings

3 minutes ago, poolman said:

I love driving in the snow. I usually drive 30 to 40 in fresh powder. Ice scares that crap out of me.
Last year a few mornings a came across several cars on their tops because they hit ice then the ditch.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Good to know. First thing when I hit Nampa is to go get a subi. :)

Both my wrx's drive so good in the snow. I made it home threw 4 and 5 inches up several steep hills in the 02. It was a beast.

I’m ready for the snow! Here is a pic of my house last winter , picked up a snowblower! I’m ready

1A8542A4-AE80-4039-B738-60C2E3FF6A13.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

I’m ready for the snow! Here is a pic of my house last winter , picked up a snowblower! I’m ready

1A8542A4-AE80-4039-B738-60C2E3FF6A13.jpeg

I can't wait. Nice house! I need a roof rake and a shovel at least and winter clothes! Might have to stop wearing shorts and flip flops in the winter now. 

Lol! You will need a million things, starting with new warmer clothes!! This will be our third winter so we are starting to get the hang of it. Last winter up in Bear ski area where I was working we had 20’ of snow.... never thought I would have snowshoes on my work truck or have AT&T rent us snowmobiles. This pic was is trying to make steps down to the central office door.crazy!!

B0B81A74-4257-4F09-990C-6FD3924ABD5A.jpeg

This is the 2 subbies I have owned. No comparison between the 2. The only problem with the new one is the front bumper is easy to scrape going up driveways in the hills and it only gets 21 to 23 mpg. Otherwise I love the car. It's fast enough and really smooth. e2e3ddb36831f5acbec3d49ebd9d5c0c.jpge01edea38f6ecd879db973f3c064d996.jpg

I still have the bugeye. I loaned it to my brother and he did this. I haven't had time to replace the bumper and fender. dd279af84affb1a37cae845342667c12.jpg