Ryan M

Random thoughts...happenings

And still no post from Colin...............

Maybe Lyndsay mooved his step stool and he can't see the monitor? :unknw:

So here I sit, in Oakley, trying to serve some tweek broad divorce papers. And if that aint bad enough, her little twig of a son is running interference for her. And then they grt pissed off at me when I light the block up with PD in order to get it served.

So here I sit, in Oakley, trying to serve some tweek broad divorce papers. And if that aint bad enough, her little twig of a son is running interference for her. And then they grt pissed off at me when I light the block up with PD in order to get it served.

Sounds like its about time for some pineapple express!

They already know what I look like. String Bean kid was taking pictures of me and my truck yesterday. It's all good, little do they know I can light that house up with the entire Oakley PD and have everybody talking about them, lol.

They already know what I look like. String Bean kid was taking pictures of me and my truck yesterday. It's all good, little do they know I can light that house up with the entire Oakley PD and have everybody talking about them, lol.

Entire Oakley police force? All 4 of em?

I have 0 motivation today!

For work. But for reading dreaming about my tank and mentally spending money I don't have I have tons of energy!

Why does a pre-school field trip to a wild life museum wear me out like no other activity?

Because it is stupid, you know it's stupid, and you can't say anything. It's worse than a zip line tour.........

Why does a pre-school field trip to a wild life museum wear me out like no other activity?

Because they ask 10,000 questions more than their usual 35,000 questions.

Well at least I have a cool ride according to the kids that rode with me and watched movies to and from, lol. All the other parents hate me now, HAHAHAHA

About to drive down to la. Please post lots of stuff for me to read on the car ride down.