Diamond Jack

NVR 3rd Annual Frag Swap 4/27/13

I was told 3 more for general swap.

If I take 3 frags that qualify for the bonus round does that count as entry as well or do I need three more frags for entry?

I was told 3 more for general swap.

Yup. 

I'll be there with a couple carloads of the FRAG guys.

Let me know what time to expect you and I'll make sure the red carpet is rolled out and vacuumed :D

That's great to hear Johnny:D Unfortunately I got the call this morning I have a catering on Saturday Hopefully all my guys will still make it though.

Sent from my Android phone Via Tapatalk

nOOOOoOO!

That's great to hear Johnny:D Unfortunately I got the call this morning I have a catering on Saturday Hopefully all my guys will still make it though. Sent from my Android phone Via Tapatalk

That's great to hear Johnny:D Unfortunately I got the call this morning I have a catering on Saturday Hopefully all my guys will still make it though.

Well... Work is work. I know how that is. Gota pay the bills, keep the roof over the heads of your boys, food on the table, and uhhh... Pay for this crazy hobby. LOL!

I'm Mo Doodle hehe, you can change it to me if you want :P

Changed

Not a major announcement but a change - We are going to open for people to start shopping from the vendors starting at 1030am.  Registration will not officially start until 1130am unless we are ready. 

Jose is that so you'll have something to bring your frags in. LOL Just kidding bro

What vendors will be there besides Diablo?

Vendors attending:

Bay City Reef Supply

Coralplugs.com

Diablo Corals

Exotic Frags

Jestersix

Reefer's Place

Reefer's Cove

no one else wants to help clean up?

Ok guys we are pretty set on volunteers for the various positions of the swap but I would like to ask for 10 people to volunteer to stay and help clean up afterwards.  It's going to be picking up trashing and helping the vendors carry stuff out and break down.  We gotta be out of the building by 5pm.  Last swap we had a lot of people helping so it went fast.  Post here or Pm or Text me if you wanna help.

1. Wade 
  2. Anthony
  3. Box209
  4. Cesilie

If you are going to prepay please try to do so buy Friday night 9pm so I can print out the list.

Looks like this is going to be the first NVR swap I'm going to miss. Hope you guys have a great time!

Ahh man. Just tow the boat over and sit in the parking lot!

Looks like this is going to be the first NVR swap I'm going to miss. Hope you guys have a great time!

Musta got a dollar off gas at Safeway for the boat!