Cjscott

Official Rainbow acan growth tracking thread

2 main heads and 5 new babies.

Sorry for the bad picture. Almost forgot to take the picture for this month. Closed up for the shot.

1501096_3677154905414_1554295176_o.jpg

884505_3677155505429_292640102_o.jpg

Still at 10. I was able to see 2 more starting to bud. May have to put this on a rock soon to grow out.

Posted Image

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

2 mains and ?? Babies. To tired to poke at it and see....

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still sticking with the 10 I know it had. Its in a really good spot in my tank where it loves to expand out REALLY big during the day and I didn't want to move it.

0ZvTEpj.jpg

I am still sticking with the 10 I know it had. Its in a really good spot in my tank where it loves to expand out REALLY big during the day and I didn't want to move it.

0ZvTEpj.jpg

Was at Dans the other day and all I have to say is wow. This thing has some major growth. I may have a baby more than him but the sixe of the heads blows mine out of the water. Great job Dan.

Heres mine. No new heads but a little more growth on the babies.

3_3_2014_zps449a45db.jpg

Was at Dans the other day and all I have to say is wow. This thing has some major growth. I may have a baby more than him but the sixe of the heads blows mine out of the water. Great job Dan.

Heres mine. No new heads but a little more growth on the babies.

I can only hope to get those greens and oranges from mine some day! Thanks for the compliment Gene. Yours are coming back nicely after the crash  :drool: