Logan R Dirmeyer

Customer Appreciation Sale Oct 12-13: Sat-Sun

We are ready for our sale again for the year.  Freshwater fish will be Buy one get one free, Saltwater fish Buy one get one 50% off and coral frags Buy one get one free.  As for fish put your requests in now and we will see about getting them for the sale.  Also there is a filter recycle program with Aqueon going on;  Bring in your old hang on back filter(missing parts, not working anymore or just want to upgrade) and receive an Aqueon hang on back filter comparable in size for FREE.

Noooooooooo i will be at rap :(

i know you guys will be getting in some sweet corals and fish

We are ready for our sale again for the year. Freshwater fish will be Buy one get one free, Saltwater fish Buy one get one 50% off and coral frags Buy one get one free. As for fish put your requests in now and we will see about getting them for the sale. Also there is a filter recycle program with Aqueon going on; Bring in your old hang on back filter(missing parts, not working anymore or just want to upgrade) and receive an Aqueon hang on back filter comparable in size for FREE.

Hey bud,

This is Don I talked to you on the phone today. I asked you about the HOB reactor for my nano tank. I am looking forward to the sale. See you there.

Don

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

How large is your coral selection?

That's really a vague question to answer. How large compared to what? The ocean? Aquasd? It's probably the best in Stockton! You won't find any super rare stuff there or top $$$$ corals but they've got a decent enough selection and random trade in stuff that I take a peek every few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That place was shoulder to shoulder today.  (meaning packed)   :)

The frags weren't necessarily picked clean, but from what I was told, there was much more before I got there. (~1 pm)  Either way though, I got the one I was looking for. (plus one for free)  It was awesome...

Edited by frisbee