Quik Z06

Found female Brendle Pitt Bull.

I know this is a fish form but many of us reefers have other pets. I had found this dog near Turlock and was hoping to find her owner. She is a female brindle pitbull that is short and stocky. She's between the age of six months to one year old and has had some training done knows standard commands sit/stay and is an inside dog is completely housebroken. Dog friendly but she does like to chase gophers and birds. I'm hoping somebody has seen this dog or knows her owner or maybe even knows of somebody would be interested in adopting her if I can't find the owner.

1624ih4.jpg

jr73bt.jpg

Edited by Quik Z06

Pending no owner located my friend might be interested in her. His dad kept his pit and he doesn't want to take it from his dad now because they're bonded so much. So he's been looking for a new one. I forwarded the pic and post. I don't know if he's looking right now but I passed the word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you had the dog scanned for a chip? Most animals shelters and vets can scan the dog free of charge.

+1.

Yeah that was the first and when I did. I brought her to the vet and they scanned her and told me she was between the age of 6-12 months old. She gets along great with my dogs but I've already got two as it is. She's really a happy go lucky dog, even with 8 rat Chihuahuas barking at her it doesn't phase her, she just flat out ignores him. She does like to hunt and almost seems like she got a little pointer in her. I take her out on a leash to go potty and she hunts gophers while she's out there. We don't have any cats around here so I don't know she's cat friendly.

This little girl is a nice snuggle buddy, she would actually crawl up on my bed if I would let her. However that is my other dog spot and she's not allowed LOL. When she's left alone she does whimper but telling her no and she stops. All I request for the person that adopts her is they get her spayed, microchip and up-to-date on shots. And I don't think your friend would be like this but she's not a fighting dog and she is not a bait dog. She is an inside dog as well.

I havnt heard back from him yet, but he wants a buddy dog, hence why he can't take his old dog back ( she's his dads buddy now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by DerekFF

Well, she's making a great buddy here. Unfortunately I can't keep her and come Monday, it's been 10 days, plenty of time for her owners to have claimed her. I have to find her a new home after that. I'm taking her to the vet Sat for a check up and will look into getting her fixed and chipped (want new owner to do this for her benefit). For the time being, I'm just trying to out some weight on her. I think in 1 week, she's gained about 5 lbs, but can still see her hip bones.

She's actually sleeping on my lap snoring up a storm lol.

post-496-0-36916400-1386925125_thumb.jpg

While we can't take another dog (we already have 3), I have to give you KUDOS for taking such good care of her while you can and working to make sure she has a good "forever" home. She looks like a great dog.

Thanks. I really have a soft spot for pits they are so misrepresented in the news. Actually I just found out this dog is a pit bull/basset hound mix. It seems like they're trying to make them smaller so the crossbreed was smaller dogs to get the miniature pitbull look. She does have the hound hunting LOL, with the energy and spunk of a pitbull. Now that she's getting more comfortable with me she's trying to play with my pitbull and my pit is a little bit older so she's not sure what to do.