Elliott22

Berghia Nudis

Today I will be removing as many as I can find from a maintenance account of mine in Lodi. I will be heading to Carters Pet afterwards and will be able to meet anyone who is interested in purchasing some. I have seen adults as big as 1.5" in that tank. My plan is to remove huge adults and as many egg clusters as I can find. From my experience adding at least 3 to the aquarium is a minimum. I normally put them all into a small container with a lid, punch holes and place a rock with aptasia in the cup with them. This way they have a chance to lay some eggs before venturing out. Not sure how many I will be able to get today, I will post again after I have collected them with the quantity. I plan on being at Carters around 3-4pm today.

Large adults 10.00ea

Egg clusters 5.00ea

Here is my cell 2092984318

Elliott

I pulled about 20. 15 or so that are larger than 1". I left the eggs alone.

10.00 for large

5.00 for small

Will be at carters till 5.

10 are already claimed

I won't be able to make it today to pick some up but I am very interested in getting a bunch. I have a huge infestation in my tank and I've been looking at picking up some of these. Let me know if you'll be able to do that and maybe even tomorrow. Funny thing is I was going to post last night on this forum on where I would be able to purchases these guys from too LOL.

Not a problem! Every time I have used them they have worked. It just seemed like each time they took longer and longer to get a handle on the problem. I continuously doubted them and they proved me wrong each time.

Good luck