Quik Z06

WTB Berghia Nudibranch

I was too late to get them from Carters, so if anyone (hopefully locally around the Merced/Modesto area has them) let me know.  Im looking for about 4-6 as well.  Huge tank huge problem.  Let me know.  Thanks

Since my once beautiful tank is now a Aiptasia forest, I'm still in dire need of these. Any ideas on where to get them locally?

Have you tried a butterfly fish.? Plane crazy picked one up and after a week his aptasia were all gone.

Yeah. I have a Kline. After he ran out of aptasia he started picking at zoas but if you want to barrow him your welcome to. He started eating aptasia for me as soon as he hit the water even with my purple tang trying to beat him up.

I'm down to try anything right now. I have about 50 large ones and more popping up. About to change my floor so I'm going to be swapping everything minus rocks to my 110 while I do that I plan to fix my overflow, build a bigger sump and completely remodel the rock work. Also found out the peppermint might eat the nudie. My leather and kenya still grow just nothing but the aiptasia. Those I grow very well.

I have used peppermint shrimp

In the past and they did a great job

When I swap things over I might be looking for a home for 6 peppermint shrimps. Maybe more maybe less. Never see them. Also had a fire cleaner shrimp, haven't seen it in months. Heck I might even find my 2 missing firefish. Probably going to do the berghia and let them remove all. Once it's gone I'll have to redecorate and have to rescape the tank and use half the rock.

I met a guy at reefapalooza last year that breeds them I have his business card with his email I'll send you his info in a bit check your Pm's

Just wanted to say if anyone is looking for any Berghia there's a guy on Craigslist selling them. Actually just picked up 20 large ones myself. Cheap price too. 2 hour drive home home and they have a huge feast waiting!