chegman

135 Gallon WHOLE SYSTEM FOR SALE!

Sell List:

SELL ITEMS:

Equipment:

135 gallon Oceanic tech-tank with star-fire gl*** on one side + stand + sump + overflow/ return  $300 REDUCED PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will throw in the Piranha magnet glass cleaner!

Bubble Magus NAC 7 $80 SOLD

1500 gl*** holes over flow 2 3/4 inch gl*** holes return valves $100

29 gallon sump $ 30

100lbs or so of sand $40

Piranha magnet glass cleaner $30

Edited by chegman

Tank stand is from my build fully enclosed painted marine grade white on inside holes for all plumping and cords, ReefKeeper mounted on the outside:

IMG_1629.jpg

Doors are held on by magnets very easy to get on and off for maint. plus all the tank equipment fits under to include a 5 gallon ATO reservoir. 

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

Edited by chegman

Oceanic tank with one starphire viewing pane!

IMG_1628-1.jpg

3 Radions..... As you can see fully light up the tank... I have clams on the bottom of this tank with no problems....  Hanging kit included!

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg

Edited by chegman

A bunch of pics of the under tank stuff.  The biopellet reactor is only a couple of months old, I forgot to mention in the equipment list the BRS GFO reactor pictured as well.

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1645.jpg

FYI the Bubble Magus screen is not messed up, the flash distorted the picture as the Bubble Magus monogram scrolls...

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

Random equipment / supplies.... there is a lot more not picture just a taste!

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

Seems I have ran out of the number of images I can post!

Edited by chegman

Hey I hate to be the jerk but a price is needed on every fs thread sorry Corey

Possibly interested in a Radion should you decide to part. And price of course.

Possibly interested in a Radion should you decide to part. And price of course.

Ok sounds good... I'll keep you in mind.

Hey I hate to be the jerk but a price is needed on every fs thread sorry Corey

Ok no problem I did not realize that was the case. I'll edit my original post...

Thanks Corey and if you decide to part out I'll be interested in the RK and the eheim Lmk :)

Thanks Corey and if you decide to part out I'll be interested in the RK and the eheim Lmk :)

Ok--I'm getting quiet a few offers on equipment already so I may just part out you would be number 1 for the RKL, but about to add a whole system price, we'll see how that goes. 

I'm interested in the doser if the price is right.

Mac sounds good I have a couple offers on the whole set-up, if these don't workout I will have you up as number one on the doser...

Mac sounds good I have a couple offers on the whole set-up, if these don't workout I will have you up as number one on the doser...

Thanks. Put me down for #2 on the RKL too please.

Sorry to see you go Cory. Good luck with the sale.

Thank you Gina... Hope to get back into it but things are busy right now.  Would really of liked to have been able to participate in more of the club events, next time around...Hopefully sometime in the future I'll be able to find more time.  

Ok posting some photos right now should start showing up in the reserved spaces.... Sorry about the quality my SLR battery is dead... (not that the pictures would of been any better) 

Ok pictures up, again sorry about the quality, I have so much more to include... Please IM if you are interested.  I am starting a 'line-up' of items for those who are interested in equipment and livestock in the case the whole system does not sell.  Thanks for looking!

One more post update, see above discount on whole system for contributing members!

Sucks that your getting out I really enjoyed the build thread when I first joined NVR. I'm sure it was a hard decision. GLWS.

Sucks that your getting out I really enjoyed the build thread when I first joined NVR. I'm sure it was a hard decision. GLWS.

Thank you, yeah unfortunately I've been thinking about it for sometime.  It's been recently that I have really been squeezed for time to take care of it properly.  Hopefully someone will benefit from my loss. 

Sorry to see you getting out Cory. Hope you can make it back before to long.

Thanks! Me too...