chegman

135 Gallon WHOLE SYSTEM FOR SALE!

Gene that leaves to other 2 to you if that works plus the mp40s

I'll take em.

Gene is "Big Daddy Moneybags".

Gene, let me know what day you are going. I am working at the wharf through Saturday, off Sunday and Monday. Maybe have you pick up my light if you go on Saturday.

Am trying to plan for Saturday but may not be able to get them until the livestock is gone. Will be making one last trip to the Bay Area towards the end of May and can't get them then if necessary.

I am off both Sunday and Monday if you are around on Tuesday I can bring them to work with me.

Ok need to re-home 1 hammer LPS, 2 clams, the 2 clowns, RBTA, 2 PJ's a few others that I may giveaway with these.  As far as livestock goes.  

Thanks to all those who came over tonight!  Went fishing and it was pretty successful catching!

Edited by chegman

Might be interested in the GSP, been looking for some for a while but I have a pest problem (aiptasia) I'm dealing with ATM. Hopefully I get it resolved in time.

Anyone interested in the clams I will do both for $80! if you don't have clams they are pretty easy if you have good lighting a cool addition to any reef friendly tank. I will be available tonight for pick-up.

Shoot me a pic and I'll see if I can get hubby to come on Friday to pick it up. Tomorrow's NFL draft so I'm sure he won't want to leave the house LOL. Even if I put it in the 30 for now until I can get the big tank taken care of.

Its just the basic green star polyps on what I would say is a small to medium size rock, probably about softball size....

I do have some, need to check how much and I'll get back to you.

Just an update on the crocea clam it is on a good size rock, attached I rather not damage the clam so i will leave it on.

Got any carbon or gfo?

I have about a container and a 1/2 of BRS carbon, and a small full container of GFO also BRS....

I would be interested in the GFO and maybe a reactor I didn't see it on the list

Edited by archaic37

Oh, yes I do have the reactor but the GFO you would be #2 in line for.  Let me know I'll do the reactor for $25.