box209

RR AfterBurner zoa growout

Sorry man but one of the rules for the contest is you have to be a contributing member and it looks like your membership expired :(  your more then welcome to participate once you renew :)

I forgot about that, my membership had been renewed.

I see this is a very popular growout would you guys want to see 5 more spots open up???

I see this is a very popular growout would you guys want to see 5 more spots open up???

The more the merrier. :)

If there's room I'll play but please feel free to put me at the bottom of the list.

Dang! See what happens when I don't get to check the site for a day! Now I have to be on the alternate list :(

If I get 3 more people to commit I'll ask for 5 more frags

If I get 3 more people to commit I'll ask for 5 more frags

Woohoo!

Just a question, but why rule 5? If you pay for them then aren't they yours to do with what you please afterwards?

Just a question, but why rule 5? If you pay for them then aren't they yours to do with what you please afterwards?

I think it's a fair rule. It deters people from flipping the frags for profit since I'm sure retail on a 3p Frag is more than $10

You got it Robert, the club subsidizes the cost of the frags to help let more people take part in the event and we want to make sure that people continue to pay it forward.

list has been updated with people who have paid if I missed you please let me know