norcalhkr

Chalice Grow Out Registration

Can I be added to the Alt list please?  
Thanks

Any word on the shipment for this?

should be shipped this week, with the extension of the group buy it pushed out the chalice shipment.

Shipment is coming in on Thursday. Please everyone plan accordingly so that you can pick up your chalice frags or anything you ordered through the group buy. Pick up ASAP, brad won't be responsible should anything happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will have final confirmation tomorrow when they hit fedex. I will more than likely be at carter's Thursday night to hand out.

Payment sent.... Again. Guess something went wrong the first time...

Looks like I'll be doing a run up there for pickup. Let me know if anyone wants me I mule. Can't promise to be cohearant or friendly as I have pt that day but more than willing to bring peoples back with me.

Looks like I'll be doing a run up there for pickup. Let me know if anyone wants me I mule. Can't promise to be cohearant or friendly as I have pt that day but more than willing to bring peoples back with me.

:-) yes please!

How often do you do these grow out contests?

we are working on an sps growout next... probably a month away or so...

Tracking number is in hand, will have challice frags tomorrow morning. Planning on being at Carter's tomorrow evening at 6 pm, if you are not able to pick up please let me know ahead of time

Hi Brad

I wont able to pick-up until sat

Thx

Where are you located?

I won't be able to head that way until Saturday evening or some time Sunday.

What does your work schedule look like sat? Might be able to drop off since we have the store tour.

Where are you located?

What does your work schedule look like sat? Might be able to drop off since we have the store tour.

stockton

Last call for modesto pickup. So far I just got Neil and Kym that have contacted me about getting their frags back to modesto. I'll check the forum before leaving carters incase there are any last min additions. Now off to my torture session..... er I guess normal people call it physical therapy. :)

Edited by Steve LaJoie

Last call for modesto pickup. So far I just got Neil and Kym that have contacted me about getting their frags back to modesto. I'll check the forum before leaving carters incase there are any last min additions. Now off to my torture session..... er I guess normal people call it physical therapy. :)

Thx for mueling again man.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I'm sure Julie would want hers mulled back as well

Thanks for looking out Alex, I texted her and will be bringing hers back as well.

I'll have some food for her as well hope you don't mind taking that as well

Alex, thanks for looking out for me and Steve very greatful to you once again.

Thanks Alex and Brad for meeting up with everyone last night! See you tomorrow!