It looks like I got to do some updates and actually have to wire my stuff up tonight then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like I got to do some updates and actually have to wire my stuff up tonight then

Haha, can't wait bro

a94f684cea657ea1af17d8bbc25f21c0.jpg1aaf1cd1655aea2781c9c2e4bd9bea0b.jpg

Tank is thrashed right now these are the before the deep clean tons for free frags!!!!

9ef495690a48f83e1c71b1160134b021.jpg0bf2ebfa1f6a11e648ea5acf3d2b654b.jpg0549858204c560bf7032e09cc6fdbb6b.jpgfe51a285bae074e270b0ca21a83c5a22.jpg

I'm not scared to share the bad of the tank. This is what happens when you go on vaca and things get out of had when you get home

Those damn vacations. Could be worse. It could be sitting like mine. e2d2c1a10a1f462a489725f691633267.jpg

Yeah I'm content with just cleaning the tank and not draining it

I'm with you on that bro. Learned my lesson for sure.

1 minute ago, Mark Fagundes said:

91de6f270ec4b6d3eda8a76bdf283724.jpg90a372f1ce54c5b242a7861b98190d65.jpg

Cleared all the rocks from under the over hang

Love your over hang. What type of rock did you put that together with. 

Pukani dry rock about 80-100lbs the main base is hollow with pvc passages for my eels.

Pukani dry rock about 80-100lbs the main base is hollow with pvc passages for my eels.

Pretty awesome. Gotta check that out.

so i Had myself a nice little Screw up.... the last Get together the group had i brought out a few bags of Chaeto for a few of the members, not realizing how much of the mass i had removed considering the ball of chaeto i had filled the trigger sump side to side and about 5-6" thick. well needless to say i gave myself a massive Hair Algae Bloom so i have been turkey basting out clumps of algae and trying to help my chaeto ball grow faster.

Has anyone used the Kessil A360 Red Grow Light? thinking about picking one up in the spring.

1 hour ago, Mark Fagundes said:

so i Had myself a nice little Screw up.... the last Get together the group had i brought out a few bags of Chaeto for a few of the members, not realizing how much of the mass i had removed considering the ball of chaeto i had filled the trigger sump side to side and about 5-6" thick. well needless to say i gave myself a massive Hair Algae Bloom so i have been turkey basting out clumps of algae and trying to help my chaeto ball grow faster.

Has anyone used the Kessil A360 Red Grow Light? thinking about picking one up in the spring.

good Video to watch 

4 hours ago, Mark Fagundes said:

yeah thats where i got the idea it was crazy the growth they got off that light.

I personally don't know anyone that runs one, but I do fallow a couple of reefers on youtube that have success wth them. 

Yeah im def looking Hard at the Kessil H380 its spendy but i think it will be worth it. yeah the Raptor Soul Favia is one of my faves as well i did a ton of re work on the tank over the week end and ended up with about 20  new frags, with 20-30 more needing to be made.

That's sweet. Looking back when you first added coral is cool when things have grown.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

its an Easy coral to grow but its still nice to celebrate the few victories we get in this Hobby. On a Side note i Finally got my replacement EcoTech M1 Pump in the mail to replace my faulty M1 Pump.