Will846

NVR's 3rd SPS Grow Out Contest

Anyone ready to try out their skills again? Or maybe see if it's your lucky frag? Either way let's start another SPS grow out. This thread will serve as registration for the 3rd SPS growout contest. The club will be growing out frags purchased thru Diablo Corals. e5urazu2.jpg 1. You must be a contributing member to participate. 2. To participate, you must post your intent in this thread and paypal $20 to treasurer@nvreefers.org as a gift. 3. All participants must pick up frags Friday Aug 1st or make arrangements with a member of the BOD. 4. All participants must provide monthly updates with photos in the thread created for contest updates by the 7th of each month. 5. All participants must agree to never sell or trade frags from this specific colony (honor system), however they may be included in the frag swaps. The colony you grow out as a participant is yours to keep. 6. The winner will be determined by percentage growth. You must take a picture of your frag next to a ruler. You will then subtract your beginning height from your ending height and then divide by the beginning height. 7. The winner for the contest will be asked to write a short write-up about their tank and will receive a $50 gift card from Diablo Corals. Jess was nice enough to donate it for this contest. 8. The BOD reserves the right to edit these rules at any time by majority vote of the BOD. The maximum number of participants will be 20. If we have more than 20 members who wish to participate, we will begin an alternate list for unclaimed frags. This contest will run for 9 months ending 5/31/2015. Registration for the contest is now officially open and will continue until the frags have all been claimed or until Aug 1st - whichever occurs first. Frags not claimed by August 1st will be offered to alternates. Anyone who become a contributing member before registration ends may participate. Another pic adarujat.jpg Participants so far:

1. Box209 - Picked Up
  2. Will846 - Picked Up
  3. norcalhkr - Picked Up
  4. Braver69 - Picked Up
  5. DerekFF - Picked Up
  6. archaic37 - Picked Up
  7. Pumped - Picked Up
  8. GVK - Picked Up
  9. dhgyello04 
  10. wip
  11. wright4941
  12. Vang - Picked Up
  13. LiL. HoEsAy
  14. marflo530

1. Alex

2. Will

3. Keith

4. Brad

5. Derek

6. Pumped

7. Archaic

8. Gina

9. Don

10. Wip

11. Julie

12. Vang

13. Lil.hoesay

14. Mario

Edited by DerekFF

I'm definitely in this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im in.

I'm in, were will pick up location be at? Might have to ask some one to bring it back a bit closer to me if possible if any one can? I'm in fresno

And I work Friday so pick on Friday a nono for me pls lmk if any one can bring it closer and I can arrange a pick up date with them

Thank you in advance

Vang

Edited by vang

I will have the frags available tomorrow night 7/29/14 at carters at 6:30 pm Please make sure you are paid so you can grab your frag. They are looking really good in the tank right now so eager to get these out to you guys and gals. If you need to make alternative arrangements just let me know.

Brad or Alex would you be able to hold mine till Friday

For everyone on the fence about joining don't pass this up. This piece has crazy potential.

Count me in, but is there any way some one coming up this way can mule it for me

I'll add you to the list and I'm sure we can meet up to get this frag to you.