Will846

NVR's 3rd SPS Grow Out Contest

Could someone get mine to modesto? Or even Merced

Dang it, I just went to fresno today and could have dropped it :(

Please let me know if you are picking up Tuesday night so I can make sure and bring your frag otherwise.... 

Please let me know if you are picking up Tuesday night so I can make sure and bring your frag otherwise....

Thats too bad. I thought I had posted up the other day but guess not.

I wont be able to pick up tomorrow. Any other day is good for me tho, just let me know what works for you Brad.

As of right now I only have 1 person picking up their frag, please let me know if you will be stopping by tonight or I wont have a frag for you tonight and we will have to schedule another time.

For those that have already contacted me, thank you, we will get those out later.

Since only 1 person; who is now meeting me Thursday, was going to pick up their frag tonight, I WILL NOT BE GOING TO CARTERS TONIGHT, The next possible night that I might be able to meet people is Thursday if there is enough interest.

archaic37, Pumped said he can pick your frag and take as far as Turlock if that works for you, he will be picking up Thursday.

Since only 1 person; who is now meeting me Thursday, was going to pick up their frag tonight, I WILL NOT BE GOING TO CARTERS TONIGHT, The next possible night that I might be able to meet people is Thursday if there is enough interest.

archaic37, Pumped said he can pick your frag and take as far as Turlock if that works for you, he will be picking up Thursday.

Thanks Pumped I can pick it up thursday night

I'm in turlock. Lmk if I can help

Can u bring mine to Turlock as well?

To archaic37 will u be able to pick mine up from pumped and bring it to Merced with u?

Lmk

kind of confusing lol

To archaic37 will u be able to pick mine up from pumped and bring it to Merced with u?

Lmk

kind of confusing lol

Yeah not a problem

Lmk

kind of confusing lol

Np