Sign in to follow this  
jestersix

Hot in Central Cali Special

Hot in Central Cali Package - MagFrag Triple, Seven Deadly FragIsland, 5 MiniDomes and 5 MicroDomes for $50 shipped. These are all hand crafted, so individual pieces will vary...

524A30D0-E68A-4D1D-834E-5F0E382A0BF8_zps

That's a killer package

Thanks!  I have some more new packs coming soon...

why'd I promise the wife nothing tank related for 2 months?!?! looking forward to those nee packs! (eventually. ..lol)

Like challice domes ;-)

Chalice Domes are my bane...I'm just not happy with them - cannot seem to get consistent product.  I have a new run curing - I'm gonna send you a couple to Beta Test.

Chalice Domes are my bane...I'm just not happy with them - cannot seem to get consistent product. I have a new run curing - I'm gonna send you a couple to Beta Test.

that's why I have to give you a bad time about them ;-) I know for me I am not looking to frag, just a nicer way to display and create a more natural looking coral, not sure I'd that is easier

that's why I have to give you a bad time about them ;-) I know for me I am not looking to frag, just a nicer way to display and create a more natural looking coral, not sure I'd that is easier

So far, nothing about Chalice display has been easy - the ChaliceFlats were the only success so far - and that is a propagation style piece...

Once these cure, I'll see how you like them - maybe I'm just being too picky.

I'm interested in the new chalice things as well. Getting to the point I'm gonna have to find something else to put them on. Haven't figured that out yet so I just stopped feeding the poor little buggers till then lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk