Will846

NVR's 3rd SPS Grow Out Contest Official Tracking Thread

Ok everyone. Now that a majority of participants have received their frag it's time to start posting pics.

This thread will be used to track progress thru out the contest.

Participants must post monthly pics with a ruler showing the measurement of its current size. Pictures are due by the 7th of each month. First photo is due by August 7th.

The winning frag will be the frag with the most growth at the end of the 12 months. BOD has the right to alter these rules as we see fit.

Contest will end 5/7/2015. Winner will receive a $50 gift card to Diablo Corals donated by Diablo Corals.

Anyone come up this way that can bring my frag

I might be able to tuesday... nothing for sure but maybe

If you head to eg i'll get in on it as well. Where are the frags at for pickup? Might be down south tomorrow.

I have them all in stockton.

I still need to get mine too if it's not too late.

Not to late. Brad has them at his house.

Here is mine will need to buy a measure tape tomorrow after work hope it's not to late Posted Image

image_zpscd509474.jpg

It's about 1 1/16 to 1/8 I know I'm a little late but brad and Derek said it was ok if I joined since he had extra frags available.

My first post was not moved over. First pic last month was 1" this month I have 1-1/16"post-557-140959798224_thumb.jpg

No change in size but it's encrusting the plug and a little more color showing now. Posted Image