What type of coral frags are you looking for? Any limitations on travel?

While not a sponsor at the moment, Twins in Stockton has frags for $15. A good variety at that. Carter's also will get a gem here and there but it's a roll of the dice.

If no limit on travel. Our sponsors in the Bay and Sacramento are really good as well. Good luck with the revamp.

I dont wanna go further than san jose area but ill talk and check them out for sure. Sps are out of my abilities right now but im mostly looking for euphyllia, acans, mushrooms. Stuff like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a magenta dottyback today and a lawnmower blenny. Let the revival begin

Is the dottyback the last fish you're adding? From my personal experience, they can get pretty aggressive. 

Is the dottyback the last fish you're adding? From my personal experience, they can get pretty aggressive. 

The only other fish that im planning is another clown. The dotty back is pretty small (1.5 inches at most) and the clown will be added within the next month so i dont forsee it being an issue especially if i change the rockwork a bit

+1 on Your Reef or Aqua life. Aqua workz also has a good selection of $10-$20 frags and lots of fish.

You might want to trade your clownfish in or re home it and start with a new pair. Or at least do a bit of reading on how to pair clownfish if you haven't already. Its dicey. A lot of the times one will just kill the other.

I believe next weekend i am going to be heading over to Neptune Aquatics. Gonna be over there anyway and ive got around $100/150 depending on budget. Should be able to pick up a few corals fo fill up the tank again

Discovered aquarium concepts today while i was in dublin. Picked up 3 mushrooms(two came with my feather duster on its rock)

3 heads of 2 different hammer corals

A colt coral

And a small frag of candy cane coral

Also got a yellow clown goby and a coral banded shrimp. Ill get pics later when everyone is settled in

64b95dd87f0c9a1188434bbfa0e96cdc.jpgad5317c2e2d84e6800acf594be441610.jpgb9aad343f2d62daee5b16204ee7a5825.jpgf5602d6ddc4165d86fee086d5e48c29a.jpg59b611885f6a8f1976c82b7eaf32f550.jpg9769d7801911223113bf4d69abd1dafc.jpga5de55227cc43cd83ea5f46bbea3ccff.jpg2915b72afc15e2cdb3a4bbe66ebc2464.jpgcbfca620aae271547044ed0affff3359.jpg7731921eca1e6bfc12a5b11f1c32d515.jpg

The colt coral isnt open because my clownfish has decided that it likes it and keeps rubbing against it and snuggling into it

Decided to change my background. Tried black this time and its a huge change. Equipement is hidden more and everything pops out more

f30c24232df8091d89c73ed3a8f32d71.jpg2fe73544952ce68269f3dc9220c06060.jpg

My clown goby is finally done hiding in a hole. It looks a little skinny still but it ate today so i think itll plump up well

Decided to change my background. Tried black this time and its a huge change. Equipement is hidden more and everything pops out more

Backgrounds make a huge difference, I wouldn't setup a tank without one.

Decided to change my background. Tried black this time and its a huge change. Equipement is hidden more and everything pops out moreSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Backgrounds make a huge difference, I wouldn't setup a tank without one.

I usually do blue but the black is amazing. I didnt realise how much more stuff pops.

820b6f75e4d1cb5f3991a5edaf33ed5e.jpg

Ive been fighting algae on my sand for a while and finally beat it back i think(oddly just on the sand not the rocks).

Did a deep cleaning of all equipment earlier today and cleaned the rocks some Everything has been chugging along. Something upset my anthelia but im not sure what as the other frag is happy. Trying to get rid of my hammer frags and replace them with a bigge coral as it looks nicer imo. Colt coral is alive and happy but not growing much. On the other hand the toadstool is growing great as is the monti cap and the euphyllia Lost of of the green/blue striped mushrooms somewhere in the tank but the red is up to 3 nickle sized ones and the brown is up to 3 dime sized ones

Fighting aiptasia but my fish kill any shrimp or other fish so ive been really fighting that battle. Aiptasiax has had limited results on the few ive tried it on so i think i might replace the rocks its worst on

Well thats whats been going on for the past few months

I was doing great then I crashed about a month ago. Don’t really know what caused it but I got covered in algae and corals started dying lost most of my euphyllia but I have several hammers and a torch I’m trying to save still. The algae is mostly battled back. Tapatalk went wonky on my phone so I stopped posting I was in the area today so I stopped by aquarium depot and picked up a little 3 polyp blastomussa (which has been on my list forever). Its my first test coral

In other news my leathers, soft corals, mushrooms have all been doing great including some reappearances from ones I thought had died

Most of my fish have been moved to another tank and my puffer passed though that one never settled in well.

My clowns were alone for a while and got the run of the place but the new watchman goby And firefish have settled in well. Really wanting to find a shrimp for the watchman in the next couple months.

I basically did massive waterchanges (well massive in my tank is 15 gallons) and have my levels normal again and managed to get mostly back on track I still have no clue what caused it though

keep it up man Glad to see your Sticking with it. Small tanks are hard sometimes stay up on those water changes!! if you want some Small Zoa Frags let me know i can cut some off for ya.

keep it up man Glad to see your Sticking with it. Small tanks are hard sometimes stay up on those water changes!! if you want some Small Zoa Frags let me know i can cut some off for ya.

That would be awesome. I’ve really been thinking about stepping back and focusing on softies and stuff.
You have any zoas that are basically bulletproof ?