Braver69

California Reef Co. Acan Grow Out Contest

Welcome to the CRC Acan grow out. This thread will serve as registration for the Acan grow out contest. The club will be growing out acans purchased thru California Reef Company.  1. You must be a contributing member to participate. 2. To participate, you must post your intent in this thread and paypal $30 to treasurer@nvreefers.org as a gift. 3. All participants must provide monthly updates with photos in the thread created for contest updates by the 7th of each month. 4. All participants must agree to never sell or trade frags from this specific colony (honor system), however they may be included in the frag swaps. The colony you grow out as a participant is yours to keep. 5. The winner will be determined by number of heads (a tie will be decided by size of the Acan).  6. The winner for the contest will be asked to write a short write-up about their tank and will receive a $50 gift card to California Reef Company.  8. The BOD reserves the right to edit these rules at any time by majority vote of the BOD. The maximum number of participants will be 12. If we have more than 12 members who wish to participate, we will begin an alternate list for unclaimed frags. This contest will run for 6 months ending 1/07/2016. Registration for the contest is now officially open and will continue until the frags have all been claimed. Anyone who becomes a contributing member before registration ends may participate. Also I would like to thank CRC as they picked this acan out special for us to use as a grow out coral. Pick up will be June 26th and June 27th in front of Carters pet mart, I will post the time when it gets closer.

NVRgrowoutacan_zps1pgblwie.jpg

Paid:

1. Braver69

2. thisbert01
3. ajgaxiola52
4. Kim Pattison
5. Bbmuteman
6. wright4941
7. Merith
8. Mark Fagundes

I'd like to be a part of this but I work 12hr shifts both days of the pick up. Anyway I could meet another time?

Braver69-  I can work with you if you have a odd schedule.

Sadly I think I'm gonna have to pass one this one.

1.Braver69
2.thisbert01
3. ajgaxiola52
4.Kim Pattison
5. Bbmuteman

Ok Ill join :)

1.Braver69

2.thisbert01
3. ajgaxiola52
4.Kim Pattison
5. Bbmuteman

6. wright4941

It's a Japan deep water acan just so everyone knows, we still got spots open if anyone else is interested.

I need all payments to be in no later than June 25th, I am surprised that there has not been more interest in this grow out.

the frags are $30 for grow out, if all dont sell they are $60 in store when they become available. thanks.

Ok Ill join :)

1.Braver69

2.thisbert01

3. ajgaxiola52

4.Kim Pattison

5. Bbmuteman

6. wright4941

7. Merith.

It's all Anthony's fault so blame him for talking me back into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Merith.

It's all Anthony's fault so blame him for talking me back into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you will be glad you did.