Braver69

Next Zoa grow out contest

i wish, but most of those are limited..... so it would be like 5 people in the grow out ha ha hha.......

Those are pretty dope

Butt munchers are cool...I am fine with anything on that list...as long as my frag is bigger than box209s!!!!

You can have the biggest frag, that won't help you win cause we all know you can't grow corals

You can have the biggest frag, that won't help you win cause we all know you can't grow corals

I never claimed to be able to grow corals! I just want to be beating you at some point in the contest lmao! Besides odds aren't in the favor of me taking a pic each moth to stay in the contest...I will try though lol! I think I won CVRs last zoa and acan growout...I just never posted pics haha...ah well

I never claimed to be able to grow corals! I just want to be beating you at some point in the contest lmao! Besides odds aren't in the favor of me taking a pic each moth to stay in the contest...I will try though lol! I think I won CVRs last zoa and acan growout...I just never posted pics haha...ah well

Everyone knows Johnny grows your corals for you

You guys can talk all you want. I have won the last cvr and nvr zoa growouts. I plan to win this one to if it's a good zoa :)

You guys can talk all you want. I have won the last cvr and nvr zoa growouts. I plan to win this one to if it's a good zoa :)

You did win them congrats!

Twizzlers are good looking. We're going to be looking around to see if we can get enough for a grow out

Ok guys here is a update on this, we will be doing Twizzlers from California Reef Company but we have a limited number of them only 8 two polyp frags and 3 single polyp frags and because of this we will be doing the number of new heads compared to what you started with for the winner, so technically it's not a huge advantage to start with two over one polyp.

Since the twizzler number is so low we will be doing a second zoa grow out as I know we just don't have enough of the twizzlers to go around for everyone. Legendary Corals has offered us up their Superman Palys to us in either a 1 polyp frags or two polyp frags. This is where I need some feedback from the club, I need to know if you would prefer a two polyp frag but  a reduced number of people could do or a single polyp frag where more people could be included. So the faster i get some feedback the quicker I can get this all started

Here our some photos as well

Twizzlers

053016-2_zpssmwpy9en.jpg

Superman Paly

19164918573_d4189b3474_b.jpg

I'd say single polyp. Keep the price down and more people in the grow out.

I don't know how hardy these zoas are but I've learned over time that two polyp frags have a better survival rate over single polyp frags. Just what I've experienced being a cheap skate and buying 1p frags to try and save a buck in the long run I think it actually cost me more in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know how hardy these zoas are but I've learned over time that two polyp frags have a better survival rate over single polyp frags. Just what I've experienced being a cheap skate and buying 1p frags to try and save a buck in the long run I think it actually cost me more in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do agree with merith...with that being said...I always like to see more people in the growout than less...how easily could the 2 polyp frags be fragged? Because you may end up have several casualties which might bring you down to the same number of frags