Braver69

CRC Acan Grow out tracking thread

Ok people here is the spot to post monthly updates for the Acan Grow Out.

All participants must provide monthly updates with photos in the thread created for contest updates by the 7th of each month. First photo will be due 7/07/2015, will go by number of heads first then the size of the colony if we have a tie.

The winner for the contest will be asked to write a short write-up about their tank and will receive a $50 gift card to California Reef Company.

The BOD reserves the right to edit these rules at any time by majority vote of the BOD.

This contest will run for 6 months ending 1/07/2016

Good Luck

Edited by ghrowl

Looking good guys. I'll try and remember to grab a pic of my monster this afternoon. When I picked mine up I tried to get a smaller headed one is I liked the color on them better in the shop, within a day it decided to stretch out huge lol. Looks like these guys are gonna be some big fat headed puppies.

I tell you one thing these have to be the biggest single head acans I have ever seen. I will be posting my pics up on sunday, don't forget the deadline is the 7th at midnight.

Thankfully I happened to remember to snag a pic tonight. So here's mine, chewing down as I just fed before grabbing the pic lolpost-541-143615754538_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting antsy for an update haha anyone else have babies yet??

Edited by thisbert01

Sure as heck not me.  I think the acan I have is slightly receding too.  Then again, maybe I should stop moving it as often as I am.

I haven't checked the underside of mine yet. Maybe I'll go sneak a peek under her big butt today.

This is my update for this month. I have a real small third baby on the other side but it's tiny. post-651-143848649313_thumb.jpg

Edited by thisbert01