Braver69

California Reef Co. Twizzler Zoa Grow Out Contest

Welcome to the CRC zoa grow out. This thread will serve as registration for the zoa grow out contest. The club will be growing out zoa's purchased thru California Reef Company.  1. You must be a contributing member to participate. 2. To participate, you must post your intent in this thread and paypal $25 for two polyps or $15 for a single polyp to treasurer@nvreefers.org as a gift. 3. All participants must provide monthly updates with photos in the thread created for contest updates by the 7th of each month. 4. All participants must agree to never sell or trade frags from this specific colony (honor system), however they may be included in the frag swaps. The colony you grow out as a participant is yours to keep. 5. The winner will be determined by number of new heads from what they started with.  6. The winner for the contest will be asked to write a short write-up about their tank and will receive a $50 gift card to California Reef Company.  8. The BOD reserves the right to edit these rules at any time by majority vote of the BOD. The maximum number of participants will be 11. If we have more than 11 members who wish to participate, we will begin an alternate list for unclaimed frags. This contest will run for 6 months ending 2/07/2016. Registration for the contest is now officially open and will continue until the frags have all been claimed, be sure to specify if you are getting a two polyp or single polyp frag. Anyone who becomes a contributing member before registration ends may participate. We will be having a zoa grow out contest from Legendary Corals as well and if you choose to participate in this contest you will have to wait two days after the announcement of the Legendary Coral grow out to be able to join that one. We want all contributing members to have a chance to be in a grow out. Pick up will be August 1st in front of Carters pet mart, I will post the time when it gets closer.

Eight total Two Polyp frags

1. Favio (Paid)

2. Wright4941 (Paid)

3. Discohai (Paid)

4. Merith (Paid)

5. Braver69 (Paid)

6. PoolScapes (Paid)

7. Kim Pattison (Paid)

8. Norcalhkr (Paid)

Three total Single Polyp frags

1. Ajgaxiola52 (Paid)

053016-2_zpssmwpy9en.jpg

I will take a two. This time Imma set up a reminder on my cell phone and computer!! Should I pay now or wait?

Edited by Discohai

I will take a two. This time Imma set up a reminder on my cell phone and computer!! Should I pay now or wait?

You can pay now, Just have to pay before the pick up date.

I will take a two polyp. Let me know and I will pay. Thanks

I will do a 2 polyp if still available

Edited by norcalhkr

I just picked up my piece. They look super healthy. I just want to thank Keith and Lori for taking their time out of their personal day for the club. Also I would like to thank California reef company for supplying a great looking zoa.

I just picked up my piece. They look super healthy. I just want to thank Keith and Lori for taking their time out of their personal day for the club. Also I would like to thank California reef company for supplying a great looking zoa.

no prob, enjoy