Favia

Dons 45 Cadlight

Unfortunately I got those from a friend for free. I got hooked up with those. I don't know of the bat where you would get them.

Any chance we could get an updated fts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just did my water change. I also added another small circulation pump to see if it helps bring my zoas and palys out.

This is the tqnk to date.

f52c32a910445481112dfb77bceea11b.jpg

17c4d29dbb978e2e6cd7641c6cec3e80.jpg

cde3e33b20dc6d3e5ba2c3500bc75bff.jpg

b9c0674ba546006943a24c08af5f02d5.jpg

1cb061fcc596e50988b91dbd6d19ee73.jpg

Hey poolman I am finally glad to announce that the black hornets finally poped a baby.

1 hour ago, planecrazy said:

Looks great Don. Good job. I still have some zoas for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Brandon.  I will travel your way one of these days. Looking forward to them. I am hoping that the extra flow will help out.

That's good the BH decided to have a baby. Mine grew really good but they all melted in the move. I probably lost 50 polyps.

I fed the tank some Rods coral blend frozen food tonight. The massive Blasto decided to chow down.6235366ccab38dff7b181e6e398bb10d.jpg

I was looking at my shrooms and noticed that my Simpson shroom looks like it is growing a spine. It is getting a row of spikes towards the mouth.

084c763bbc51e964078a31a03ea18e48.jpg

2988af27d6230e3ae483e7acfbbcc575.jpg

The wife and I took a couple of big coral colonies into Aquarium Concept in Dublin. We went for my birthday and had a nice lunch at Urban Plate.we picked up a few things. My wife got her blue starfish. All in all it was a fun day.

82ee124d6308a5fa415a3d7b4b1475e6.jpg

901b6ac93d0bd1f0b65ca6b94f294164.jpg

9860dcdafde990428d6e4a291a189c81.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It's been awhile since I posted anything. I had quite a few losses in both coral and fish in the past months. I think I have a good handle on what ever it was. I am ashamed to admit that it may have been LARS (Lazy Ass Reefers Syndrome).

Well any way I finally got tired of filling the sump with top off water in the morning and when I got home from work and before I went to bed so I got my custom ATO contaner. I would like to thank Alexander Whedbee with Coralicious Frags. He let me piggy back his order and it was made by Zen Reef. It was exactly the way I orderd it to fit behind my cabinet and the wall. Now I just have to get the ATO...... baby steps.

aea538ee63429a6469b773c699c526f5.jpg

4 minutes ago, anthonyvyeda said:

Nice, how many gallons? 

It is about 4-4.25 gallons 

It's been awhile since I posted anything. I had quite a few losses in both coral and fish in the past months. I think I have a good handle on what ever it was. I am ashamed to admit that it may have been LARS (Lazy Ass Reefers Syndrome).

Well any way I finally got tired of filling the sump with top off water in the morning and when I got home from work and before I went to bed so I got my custom ATO contaner. I would like to thank Alexander Whedbee with Coralicious Frags. He let me piggy back his order and it was made by Zen Reef. It was exactly the way I orderd it to fit behind my cabinet and the wall. Now I just have to get the ATO...... baby steps.

Nice. I still need to order an ATO container. Think I'll get the matching one to my Sump.

Which ATO are you going to get?

1 hour ago, favio said:

Lol, LARS. At least you still have a tank running. That's a pretty compact container. 

31 minutes ago, vulteiv1 said:

Lol, LARS. At least you still have a tank running. That's a pretty compact container. 

Right... I got tired of my wife screaming in my ear about coral dieing and spending money on stuff that is just going to die. Haha

Thanks it is a sleek contaner and very well made

Nice ATO container Don. Bummer about all the coral dying but it sounds like you're back on the right track. 

I finally got my ATO. I won't be able to install it until this weekend. I am super stoked. I would like to thank Dan with Bay City Reef Supplies for hooking me up with it.

a13694da809c568ae47ed177b0094f16.jpg

I finally got my ATO. I won't be able to install it until this weekend. I am super stoked. I would like to thank Dan with Bay City Reef Supplies for hooking me up with it.

a13694da809c568ae47ed177b0094f16.jpg

Money well spent brotha. Bought time you get one.

Yeah... I got tired of manually adding water in the morning, after work, and before bed. Way to much fresh water at one time. Hopefully the corals will appreciate this ATO.

I wouldn't run a tank with out this ato. Best one on the market Forsure

I just opened the tunze box and there are no English instructions.  Hmm... now what.