S_luark

Innovative Marine Nuvo 40 Fusion

Hello everyone, I took some pictures today and thought i should post up a build thread for the little tank im currently running. So, as some of you know, its not the setup i once had, but its something to work with. I wont bore you all with any pics of the build since its an AIO, but here is a list of the equipment currently being used.

IM nuvo 40g fusion tank and stand, stock return setup, and Innovative marine's 40 fusion filter socks

Ecotech MP10wqd, Radion xr15w pro, tank mount, and reeflink

Tunze 9004

I will follow up with some pictures of corals and the tank the way it sits in just a little bit.

Thanks for the welcome back Keith and Brandon.

Welcome back brotha! Holy crap! Your pics are awesome!!!! What are you shooting these pics with? The macro is on point.

Ryan- I'm shooting with a canon sl1 and 60 mm macro. I don't know a darn thing about cameras and really need to get into an introductory lecture/course somewhere one of these days.

Jeff- thank you! As for the sps, I'm not expecting crazy growth with only the one xr15... In fact I've already decided when I'm ready to go bigger, it will be T5 again.

Nice man!!! I have the 100mm macro but imagine the 60mm is easier to work with since it's a bit shorter and can manuver a little easier. Your shots are already nice. Do you have your camera set to Automatic when you took those pics?

I had the lens set to manual for certain shots, where the auto-focus wouldn't grab the right depth. (Did I say that right? Sorry for lack of photography vocab) lol

Marty-those are scarfaces.

Thanks all for the compliments and the welcome backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk