Braver69

NVR BAR Grow Out Contest

Who are the 9 other peeps that are going to get their feelings hurt when I win by a land slide

Hah the bragging begins. Better bring the heat since this a club vs club match :)

I will be picking up the frags on the day of the NVR/BAR store tour. So if you are there that day you can pick up your frag there, otherwise we can arrange pick up on another day.

I have the frags for everyone. For Stockton people pickup will be Tuesday 6:00 pm at Carters. Thursday I will travel down to Modesto for delivery for the farther south people unless it's not needed. They all look healthy and have good color, so I think everyone will be quite pleased.

P.S. If these times dont work for you, let me know by PM and we can arrange a different time.

I'll pick mine up on Tue with the Stockton peeps. Thanks for setting this up and meeting everyone, Keith.

Just a reminder I will be at Carters in 30 minutes for frag pickup. I will be there for about 30 minutes. If your cutting it close send a text to 209-373-0353.

Nice fellas! Mine is still floating. I'll get around to popping it, dipping and gluing it to a different disc today. Man! Look at Will already popping his and putting it on a large disc!! Hahahaha 

Nice fellas! Mine is still floating. I'll get around to popping it, dipping and gluing it to a different disc today. Man! Look at Will already popping his and putting it on a large disc!! Hahahaha 

He has big hopes!

He has big hopes!

Damn straight.

Probably be out after the first month. Lol