Sign in to follow this  
bbmuteman

Scoly's Shop

If you can't, can Jerry?  I don't want to be the only one for stockton going up.  Hai and Lak said no already.

Anyone have a flyer to the store?  I have one, but it's in my car somewhere.  Anyone that's seen my car knows a homeless guy lives in it. :P

Not 100% sure if it's Scoly's shop, a partnership or just a close friend of his. Nevertheless, here's the flyer he texted me a while ago. 

32ABB17C-1232-4F5F-A34F-51D3F2ECFF80_zps

What an amazing store. Had a good time hanging with the super NorCal peeps and NVR came and represented! Now for the 3 hour drive home. New found respect for Dwayne and his gang when they roll into town for the swaps.

Had a really good time today at the grand opening, really nice and clean store, lots of dry goods and even more corals! I want to thank Dwayne and NorCal Corals for having us there and the killer deals we got. Hoping to go back soon

You guys rock! Thank you for making the time to come up and support us! Hope everyone enjoyed it, and came home with something cool! 

Had a great time at the shop. Had a ton of apex products in stock including the new Apex. Store was very clean and they have a top notch staff. I even won a uv sterilizer in the raffle.