Jump to content
Ryan M

Ryan M's SC Aquariums 100

Recommended Posts

Nice build man! Super clean and that clown is dope?

 

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, BDuB said:

Nice build man! Super clean and that clown is dope?

Say wha?!!!!!! A BDuB visit to the forums!!! Sup Bubba?!!!!

Thank you for the kind words! You getting off your arse and setting up that tank anytime soon???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tank is a year old now. Wish I could say it's going well. Been skimmerless since last winter. Haven't done a water change in months. The detritus in the sump looks like mud :( Lost a lot of SPS in the last few months due to my neglect. Seriously kicked the idea around of just unplugging it and moving on but there's still a little spark in there to keep it running. Maybe with some time....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2017 at 7:00 PM, Ryan M said:

Tank is a year old now. Wish I could say it's going well. Been skimmerless since last winter. Haven't done a water change in months. The detritus in the sump looks like mud :( Lost a lot of SPS in the last few months due to my neglect. Seriously kicked the idea around of just unplugging it and moving on but there's still a little spark in there to keep it running. Maybe with some time....

 

We can just move it to my house... until I get to busy again and need a break.. then we'll just move it back to yours :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should roll up as a group and hook ryan's tank up with some tlc maint. I just bought a reef only shop vac we can use to get the mud out of the sump.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

No updates as of yet. Not even a water change :unsure:

Softies and zoas are rocking. And the stronger SPS are thriving while some of the more finicky are or just meh.

Definitely slowly paying more attention to the tank as of late. Now just gotta do something about it. 

Anywho...here's a FTS with all the coralline and its glory hahaha and a couple fish shots. 

IMG_6986-600x400.jpgIMG_6985-600x400.jpgIMG_6984-600x400.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice fish shots. Glad to here your paying more attention to it lately. Nice seeing you posting again also.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ryan M said:

 

No updates as of yet. Not even a water change :unsure:

Softies and zoas are rocking. And the stronger SPS are thriving while some of the more finicky are or just meh.

Definitely slowly paying more attention to the tank as of late. Now just gotta do something about it. 

Anywho...here's a FTS with all the coralline and its glory hahaha and a couple fish shots. 

IMG_6986-600x400.jpgIMG_6985-600x400.jpgIMG_6984-600x400.jpg

 

Looking good Ryan. I'm glad to see you posting  again brotha. 

Edited by LIL.HoEsAy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×