Arron

100g Cadlights SPS Build

14 hours ago, Ryan M said:

Oh man! This is going to be killer! As Alex said, some of the nicest tanks I've seen has come in the form of Zeo. GL and I can't wait to see those colors!

Thanks bro!

2 minutes ago, Arron said:

Can't show the secret stash man!

LOL The second one is sick. Different type of red than the red planet.

Edited by Pumped

I think we have had them for a month or more. They are growing and looking better everyday. The second one is getting more vibrant red/pink. My tank has been getting richer colors lately. 

Nice sump have the same one but regular emerald its a really good sump but i would recommend running skimmer in the middle section so it doesnt get in the way when removing filter socks and run mesh filter socks instead they will be way easyer to remove and clean

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, simbarocks43 said:

Were you buy the pieces to build the rails for your lights? Ebay is were i found the best prices

There's an eBay store that I got my stuff from. It's like 80/20 garage sale or something. It's got the best prices. 

Were you buy the pieces to build the rails for your lights? Ebay is were i found the best prices

There's an eBay store that I got my stuff from. It's like 80/20 garage sale or something. It's got the best prices. 

Ok thank you will be ordering you made me jealouse

No prob, if you have any questions or need help shoot me a pm. 

Plumbing is all done. Finally installed the basics to keep the tank going. Leak tested and filled last night. And started the Zeovit reactor and additives this morning. The water is still a little cloudy but hopefully it clears up!

4BF59A85-2E1B-4987-AE89-5B9681A63654.jpg

Day 1 of 14 of the Zeovit cycle
Added:
•40ml Zeostart3
•12ml Sponge Power
•20ml Zeobak

58F9A3BB-5512-4899-8E77-505D0B621124.jpg

D4AADB7C-49E8-4F57-99B1-0EE5A08266BF.jpg

FTS update:
Had a slight hair algae outbreak but it's starting to die off.
7BE5E03A-2DA2-491F-BB50-645FEA95D684.jpg
Edited by Arron

Yeah, I'm still running the Zeovit system. Starting to pull some sick colors out of my sps. But I still need to dial it in. I have to invest in a DSLR soon to take better pics.  

How easy would you say the daily maintenance is for running zeo now that you have been running it for a couple months

It's pretty easy. If you feed your fish daily add on like another minute of shaking off mulm in the reactor and dosing additives. Only one additive is needed everyday. The others are only a couple times weekly. I've taken a vacation away from my tank for a week already and nothing changed when I came back home. Overall I'd say it's worth the extra minute a day. 

It's pretty easy. If you feed your fish daily add on like another minute of shaking off mulm in the reactor and dosing additives. Only one additive is needed everyday. The others are only a couple times weekly. I've taken a vacation away from my tank for a week already and nothing changed when I came back home. Overall I'd say it's worth the extra minute a day. 

Zeo is definitely something I've debated about doing. Nice to hear first hand results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing is cheap in this hobby anyway. You are getting tried and true success man. Sounds like you aren't spending much extra time on it anyway. 

I was thinking a lot of successful reefers mention that spending time just looking at your tank was key. Your just adding a few drops while you do that anyway.