Sign in to follow this  
Braver69

Photo Contest

Hey everyone we think it would be a fun event to have a photo contest especially after Ryan has show some of us how to take better pictures. Now whatever photo you decide to submit must be of your tank, and it can be a closeup or a full tank shot, whatever you think looks great about your tank. This will be a fun way to show off your tank and win a prize as well. Submissions are in this thread and will be open from now until Sunday 17th at noon. After that we will open a thread for voting for 1 week. There will be a winner and a runner up prize. This event is open to everyone in the club, however if your not a contributing member your prize will be changed to a free membership with the club for 1 year. The prizes will be a $50 value for first place and a $25 value for second place. We look forward to seeing all the great pictures of your tanks and best of luck to everyone that enters.

Hmm thought this would get quite a bit more interest. Has around 100 hits on facebook as well.

Chong Bongs

Canon 100mm USM macro on 6D body shot handheld at 1/50, f/2.8, ISO 800 WB: Auto

Cropped and tuned using LR for iPhone.

14B954BD-3FD4-4C4C-9A62-23C6AB4390CD_zps

Edited by Ryan M

Ahh dont worry about algae and such, we all know we have had our tanks not looked the way we wanted before. Also Don I need you to pick one of the two pictures you submitted as your submission, no special favors even if your on the bod :)  I hope we get a few more submissions as I know this club has a lot of beautiful tanks out there.

DSCN0840_zps4460af31.jpg

Jedi mind trick along with some sunrise sakuras

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we have more than one entry per member? 

Nope only 1 entry per person, want to keep it simple -Braver69

I am going to extend the deadline slightly to midnight on Sunday. So that gives you all of tomorrow if anyone else wants to enter.

On 7/15/2016 at 11:20 PM, mclevenger10 said:

548ab223f62904d95b5d38099ed57c44.png

My baby OG Mystery Tie Dye...way better than a jawbreaker...but costs way more as well!

Wow 

Where can i get one of that?

548ab223f62904d95b5d38099ed57c44.png

My baby OG Mystery Tie Dye...way better than a jawbreaker...but costs way more as well!

Wow 

Where can i get one of that?

The real deal ones are hard to find!