frisbee

Stockton frag swap

Just curious if you know when the next frag swap will be.  Thanks. :)

Anything on the horizon yet?

Meetings/Events

January: Bowling Night and Town Hall Meeting with the Board, Everyone is invited! 

February: NVR will be at Bay Area Coral Farmers Market and we'll also have a DIY Fish Food Seminar

March: Pool Hall Evening and Town Hall Meeting with the Board 

April: Open Frag Swap

May: Pizza & Beer or Dust Bowl Night and Town Hall Meeting with the Board

June: Group Presentation with Tim Plaza aka TFP!

July: BBQ and Town Hall Meeting with the Board

August: NVR Coral Auction

September: TBA

October: NVR Member's Tank Tour

November: NVR Elections. Meeting TBA

December: NVR Holiday Party/Dinner

Yeah, thanks for the heads up. :)

Date coming soon. The BOD met yesterday to go over a couple ideas. Looking like the end of April.

Any idea on the date yet?  :)

April is ending.  Is this event cancelled completely?

I am pretty sure they wont be doing it this month since there is no announcement. Since they never committed to it i figure they are looking at a different month to have it in, it's not easy to setup this event and you have to try to work with the other clubs scheduling one. Keep a eye out I am sure they will announce one when they are firm on a date.

Good insight on the complicated logistics.  I wish the board would communicate their plans better, especially when club members are asking.  Thanks, Keith!

Good question!  If there is an issue with the board, something should be said to the club.  I hope all are alright because I know life happens.  I may be wrong but, I think the last update was in March for the food seminar and this thread??  It seems that with at least five board members one of them would have seen this thread about our club frag swap and rallied the board for an answer.  There is not even an acknowledgement of three club members over a two month period.  I am sure there are more club members monitoring this question other than those who asked/posted here (and possibly other clubs in the area).  I will PM the president for clarification.  Thanks!

I will address and answer concerns here in a few. I've had a rough and extremely busy whirlwind of events hit these last couple months. But you all will have answers when I have a few minutes to sit down in front of a computer and gather my thoughts and catch up.

-Ryan