Will846

Will's New Cadlights 125 Build

Running outta room already!

Right. Still need to add the Co2 tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my Black Friday pickup's came in today. Vertex 180i. A lot bigger then I thought. ea6882d333876fe1b47e40e7d7a50f6e.jpg

Nice dude. I picked up the 150. If you need help with break in or anything let me know. I've got mine dialed in after 4 days. These vertex skimmers are great. I had the 130 before and it was a beast.

What return are you thinking about?

Nice dude. I picked up the 150. If you need help with break in or anything let me know. I've got mine dialed in after 4 days. These vertex skimmers are great. I had the 130 before and it was a beast.

What return are you thinking about?

Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know when I'm ready to set it up.

For the return I've been back and forth between the Vectra M1 or L1 and the Reef Octopus Varios 6. Have you given it any thought yet?

2 hours ago, Will846 said:

For the return I've been back and forth between the Vectra M1 or L1 and the Reef Octopus Varios 6. Have you given it any thought yet?

Yeah. I'm pretty settled on the Varios 6. Can't go wrong with either. The Varios does everything I'll need it for. Plenty of flow, dc, and controllable. Vectra has some cool additional features, but I have too many other things to buy to justify the cost difference of a vectra and probably net module.

Edited by Diamond Jack

Yeah. I'm pretty settled in the Varios 6. Can't go wrong with either. The Varios does everything I'll need it for. Plenty of flow, dc, and controllable. Vectra has some cool additional features, but I have too many other things to buy to justify the cost difference of a vectra and probably net module.

You have the Varios 6? I like that it's apex ready. Has all the futures I'm looking for plus it matches the colors I'm looking for.

Will, do you know the footprint on the 5lb co2 tank? Think I'm just going to pull the trigger and go CaRX. But have limited space under the stand.

Will, do you know the footprint on the 5lb co2 tank? Think I'm just going to pull the trigger and go CaRX. But have limited space under the stand.

Do it Ryan. This is what I pulled up on BRS for the footprint. 353862021c1038c1fa0a51b1e97860f0.png

Sweet! Now gotta find a reactor chamber with a minimal footprint as well. Might as well do it while my tank is still young and balancing itself out.

I've had a couple of tanks with dossing but I've always wanted to have a CaRx. I've picked Dwayne Worleys (Scoly) ear about this setup. Can't wait to finally have everything up and running.

New Sump came in. Elite Aquatics RS-33. Always wanted one of these. Very happy with the sump. Built like a tank. 8adbc16001e7b03ed875b976871c1efa.jpg7d528935bb780ff413717d0ebc9e76dd.jpge62f49e3c83eac95d3e2662cd9980333.jpgddd72d386bdf0ba6609812d3ac06ca66.jpg

Looks super nice and color coordinated!

Also ordered the Reef Octopus VarioS-6 to keep with the white and red. Also like the functionality of the pump. Lol

Looks super nice and color coordinated!

Also ordered the Reef Octopus VarioS-6 to keep with the white and red. Also like the functionality of the pump. Lol

I'm interested to see what you think of the varios-6. I'm set on it unless you think its no bueno.

Sump looks super clean. Good job! What type of plumbing will you use?

Going to use red pvc. Trying to figure out how I want to set up the drain. Tank has a 1 1/2" drain Sump has 2 1" drains. Thinking of using a Y connector and reducing the 1 1/2" drain down to 2 1" drains.

Any thoughts ?