Will846

Will's New Cadlights 125 Build

Getting closer. Hoping I have enough water to fill it up tonight. 9549db9910fdf6325a91b34b3e797489.jpg

Excellent and yeah, hope you have enough water, but at least you started with some water. It took me days. Can't wait for more updates. Did you settle on a light? .

Getting closer. Hoping I have enough water to fill it up tonight. 9549db9910fdf6325a91b34b3e797489.jpg 

Excellent and yeah, hope you have enough water, but at least you started with some water. It took me days. Can't wait for more updates. Did you settle on a light? .

Sure did. Ordered the Pacific Sun Diuna. Hope it does me well.

You get the tank filled yet? How goes it?

Had a minor setback. But currently filling her up again. Light will be here tomorrow though. Stoked to see it in person.

Light came in today. Pretty happy with the look. Hopefully I'll find a way to hang it this weekend. 5f2b89f2f2c600d7c6f98b814491e415.jpg8e61588d13e400ce960b1cc98861e2c5.jpga5f2a3dbacce5229da2e2ad1097ce053.jpg

That's such a nice looking light.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks, haven't seen one in person but stoked I went thru with the purchase.

Pacific Sun makes some really nice stuff, just not cheap and no store stocks them so you have to go with what you see online. You will be happy with it Will.

Pacific Sun makes some really nice stuff, just not cheap and no store stocks them so you have to go with what you see online. You will be happy with it Will.

Ya. Almost had to order it from Germany. If it works well I have a store that I'm sure will stock it with my referral.

This is where the tank sits with her top on. Tanks a little cloudy just cleaned the glass and moved some sand around but couldn't wait for it to settle to share with everyone. 4c0f5bd68fa6594fd6e50d494b378962.jpg

That rock work is sick. That's such a great build. If I put another tank together down the road I will get the rim on it like yours.

That rock work is sick. That's such a great build. If I put another tank together down the road I will get the rim on it like yours.

Thanks for the comments brotha.

The euro brace was a must for me. After my 105 rimless I couldn't handle another tank with out the rim. Makes life so much easier while cleaning glass. My last tank had a ring of algae on the top that I wouldn't clean unless the wife yelled at me or someone was coming over. Lol

Nice to see some water in this bad boy! Looks great.

Thanks bud. You helped push me along with how fast you got yours up and running.

Your set up looks clean.. I like it

I think that's my favorite rock work I've seen for a set up like this. Good job!

I haven't read to much into it but on the euro brace will it be a pain to clean the underside on the top?

I would think that area could get pretty nasty looking after a while also.

Your set up looks clean.. I like it

I think that's my favorite rock work I've seen for a set up like this. Good job!

I haven't read to much into it but on the euro brace will it be a pain to clean the underside on the top?

I would think that area could get pretty nasty looking after a while also.

Thanks for the comments. Really appreciate it.

As far as the euro brace, I see what your saying. And to be honest I was thinking about this the other night. After cleaning the glass their was water dripping from the euro brace. I guess time will tell. Might have to use a squeegee or something like that to clean the euro after cleaning the glass.

On 3/2/2017 at 7:41 AM, Will846 said:

Thanks for the comments. Really appreciate it.

As far as the euro brace, I see what your saying. And to be honest I was thinking about this the other night. After cleaning the glass their was water dripping from the euro brace. I guess time will tell. Might have to use a squeegee or something like that to clean the euro after cleaning the glass.

Yea, either way there's pros and cons to everything.

Either way this might be an inspired set up for my future tank :) 

Well bad news last night. Tank cracked from one of the holes we drilled for the overflow. Time to save for a new tank. ☹️

Dude, i'm so sorry to hear that. I wish I could come up with an idea to fix it, but i'm no expert. I've cracked a tank drilling it so I understand how your feeling right now. Just try and ride it out and you will be back on track before you know it.

Maybe it would cost less to have someone replace the back? Keith Grandt is a bad ass local builder. I'm sure he could fix it up.