Sign in to follow this  
Kim Pattison

Bay area Coral Farmers Market

Pretty awesome! Excited to hear more details.

Looks like our own sponsors: Legendary, Diablo, Exotic Frags and Your Reef are making an appearance too! 

Perfect time to show your support for this show and our friends participating.

We are pretty much sold out on vendor booths. Looks like the vendors are interested in Nor Cal. Gonna be a great group.

We bought 

Rainbow incinerators

WOW Paly

Salted Agave

Diablo Mauls

Fire Mauls

Lady Vamps

Everlasting Gobstoppers

Ultimate Chaos

I feel I got a good price and I am happy with these beauties.  We had wanted to buy some Stratosphere but just could not pull the $500 per polyp trigger. 

I had a great time talking to all the vendors and catching up with them since the last show.  Saw so many people I know but I need to meet more people there were quite a few people I did not know.

Kessil is working in a new grow light like the A80 with a similar pricing plan.  This light is amazing for growing plants.  It is ideal for chato or your indoor hydroponic vegetable garden. 

VO2 has a new line of dry foods.  And today he is heading to Davis to visit his daughter at the college but on the way he is visiting the Sacramento stores to discuss with them carrying his line of frozen and soft freeze foods.  He has a great reef caviar in both soft freeze and frozen squares.  If you get a chance give it a try.

Algagen is in preproduction on a product called Green Water.  The product is frozen live algae cultures.  Going to make raising our baby clown SO much simpler.  Bought some Apocyclops Pods to add to our live food production line.

And one of the things I am most excited about is August 5th 11-5 at the West Valley College the Coral Famers Market is coming back to a larger venue and more space for vendors.

Edited by Kim Pattison

Curious how many of you made this event?

The BOD had a great time at this event. We got to meet a ton of new people. I couldn't believe how many different levels of hobbyist we met.

I think the show was a huge success. Their was over 500 people that showed for the event. And they where not all from the bay. People came all the way from Nevada.

Couple of pics to show how packed the event was. 231574add14c667fc63f29bd00913a45.jpg37eefa9a59584433860d3366c8cd3a9f.jpg447cc97b339e986c1e3b444f8ea94fd8.jpg

Also NVR was part of the raffle. b4204aacba5d91b7b4df9b68f97ececb.jpg

Overall it was a great time and well worth NVR having our own booth. We had a lot of other reef clubs coming up excited to see the new energy and ideas NVR has looking forward to future events.

Where can I get one of those NVR t-shirts from the pictures above?  The one in the store looks a little different and the logo is on the front instead of the back.

Edited by frisbee

Where can I get one of those NVR t-shirts from the pictures above?  The one in the store looks a little different and the logo is on the front instead of the back.

We only have a couple of those and they are all XL. We are currently working on getting some new shirts and possibly a little updating.