Sign in to follow this  
Diamond Jack

Store visit 12/17/16

Getting back in and its nice to say that Aqua life is still such a dialed in LFS. We were looking for a pair of clowns and after calling the store Jack quickly emailed us pictures and then put the fish on hold for us. The employees and manager at the store are very friendly and welcoming. There is always a great selection of healthy fish, corals, and dry goods. Not to mention Aqua life has always been such a great sponsor for the club. 

Our new Premium Black Ice Clowns (man prices on clowns have come down since my last go around)

30898548423_39a8e5dbc8_c.jpg

Getting back in and its nice to say that Aqua life is still such a dialed in LFS. We were looking for a pair of clowns and after calling the store Jack quickly emailed us pictures and then put the fish on hold for us. The employees and manager at the store are very friendly and welcoming. There is always a great selection of healthy fish, corals, and dry goods. Not to mention Aqua life has always been such a great sponsor for the club. 

Our new Premium Black Ice Clowns (man prices on clowns have come down since my last go around)

Nice pick up. Probably my favorite type of clowns

On Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 3:14 PM, Diamond Jack said:

My favorite clowns are perculas (normal or picassos)    I love the black in between the bars.   The one time I did go to aqua life  I was impressed with their fish selection.  For sure a must go to store when you're down for a road trip. 

I hear you Jeff. I really like Onyx Perculas. I was also considering extreme picassos. I forgot how nice these clowns looked and they had them in stock. I can just have a 20 gallon in my garage empty. That would be wierd right? So we snagged them.

I've bought like 80% of my fish from Aqua life and haven't had a problem. I think they also still have like a 7 or 14 day guarantee.

They are also the only place in town I've found that consistantly has Anthias in stock.

Those clowns are beautiful. Looks like they've got their formal white-tie dinner jackets on. You'll give them a happy life!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These two are really awesome looking How much did they cost? Ive been looking at getting one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These two are really awesome looking How much did they cost? Ive been looking at getting one

$90 with NVR discount. If memory serves me clowns like this were 2 or 3 bills a few years ago. I was super happy about the price. I'm loving captive breeding of marine fish. Not just for price, but for sutainable of the hobby and for getting healthy and hearty fish.

Interesting note they had captive bred blue tangs in stock. They looked super bright and healthy. I wonder if time will tell if they will be more resistant to ich than wild caught fish.

These two are really awesome looking How much did they cost? Ive been looking at getting oneSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$90 with NVR discount. If memory serves me clowns like this were 2 or 3 bills a few years ago. I was super happy about the price. I'm loving captive breeding of marine fish. Not just for price, but for sutainable of the hobby and for getting healthy and hearty fish.

Interesting note they had captive bred blue tangs in stock. They looked super bright and healthy. I wonder if time will tell if they will be more resistant to ich than wild caught fish.

Thats not too bad then actually and i am a huge proponent of captive breeding so im glad to hear that theyve gotten some tangs in