Diamond Jack

Diamond Jack's Red Sea Reefer 525xl

Man that clown pic is super nice!

Thanks!

All is going well with the fish and corals. The other clownfish I had was fighting with the new pair. I put him in the sump for a few days and brought him back out. After a day of scuffling with big momma clown, he now stays on the other side of the tank.

Batteling cyano right now. Its always such a pain.

Started dosing bionic 2 part to keep the calcium up. Started at 50ml but it raised the alk a bit too high so trying 30ml. Cyano and hair algae are on the outs now also thanks to gfo and manually siphoning a lot out.

Damn bro. Your pics are legit. You dosing manually or got a dosser on line?

Damn bro. Your pics are legit. You dosing manually or got a dosser on line?

Thanks! Trying to get better and better. I'm just manually dosing right now until i'm sold on it. Then probably automate it.

After year and years. Finally got the legendary ARC Poinsettia. Direct from the source. Super happy.

35881224230_80b55df8c5_c.jpg

Also tracked down ever elusive large and nice maxima clam.

35881223610_5c1e38d9c3_c.jpg

Tank seems to have past the new tank up and down phase. Just trying to settle in on a good upkeep routine. Will need to figure out dosing adjustments with the claim. 

Sweet additions!

After year and years. Finally got the legendary ARC Poinsettia. Direct from the source. Super happy.
35881224230_80b55df8c5_c.jpg
Also tracked down ever elusive large and nice maxima clam.
35881223610_5c1e38d9c3_c.jpg
Tank seems to have past the new tank up and down phase. Just trying to settle in on a good upkeep routine. Will need to figure out dosing adjustments with the claim. 

Damn, nice pick up on the ARC Poinsettia. Put me on the list for a frag in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet additions!

Thanks!

Damn, nice pick up on the ARC Poinsettia. Put me on the list for a frag in the future.

Deal. I'm sure we can work a trade.

Wow!!! Been some time since I've looked around the site and the tank is coming along nicely Mar! Your photo taking skills are top notch too. Awesome work man!

Wow!!! Been some time since I've looked around the site and the tank is coming along nicely Mar! Your photo taking skills are top notch too. Awesome work man!

Thanks! Great to see you on the site. I actually missed shooting the tank as much as having it I think. Probably going to get a macro again eventually. But I keep wanting to buy more corals to shoot. Its a vicious cycle.

Looks awesome Markus. Look forward to seeing it in person.

Love the red sea tanks. The quality of tanks they put out is top notch. This is going to be awesome in 6 months.

36723237535_1806ab186f_c.jpg
Dendros always look cool in photos.
They sure do. I have always wondered if the pigmented spots we see are clusters of nematasist cells or zooxanthelle cells.

Things are going fine and dandy with the tank. Seem to be getting everything settled in. Really happy with the red sea setup. 

36660905672_aefd1aca33_c.jpg

36434973140_4932192626_c.jpg

36691693521_97f50a83ed_c.jpg

Late to party on this one. Better late then never. Love the color.
36415140644_e10844e66b_c.jpg

Grow baby grow. lol

Tank looks great bro. I'm really liking me little Red Sea tank. Great build quality. Thinking of getting another one for my big tank.

Grow baby grow. lol

Tank looks great bro. I'm really liking me little Red Sea tank. Great build quality. Thinking of getting another one for my big tank.

Yeah, I don't see anything better really, unless you have someone fancy build you a tank. See how much better they are than cadlights though? I can't wait to have a crazy huge bounce like yours!

Yeah, I don't see anything better really, unless you have someone fancy build you a tank. See how much better they are than cadlights though? I can't wait to have a crazy huge bounce like yours!

Their glass is super clean and so is their silicone job. Really amazed.

They grow fast in proper conditions. I'm sure it will grow fast for you.

What did you do to beat the cyano?  Ive been dealing with it as well since I landed the new tank.  Started using MB7 to boost the beneficial bacteria and take over the Cyano but hasn't been working too well