I'm thinking about putting a tank together for a carpet nem with a couple clowns.

Has anybody here had one of these nuvo tanks before? I was doing a little research last night on the filtration. Theirs not a whole lot to upgrade to but I want as much as I can get. ae6fe622dd4a6eeac8444efc7c3443dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You need to find a good way to have flow throughout the whole display or else you will have piles of junk in the dead spots (especially if you go bb). I tried upgrading return to mj1200 adding rotating return nozzles and putting a powerhead in the main display and it still wasen't enough. If I did it again I woukd try and mp10 on low and see what happens.

The stock filtration rack is fine. Never tried the skimmer.

I want a vary still tank for the carpet nem but I also don't want dead pockets. I'm not sure about sand or bb yet. I haven't got that far yet.

Tank came in the mail today. I just need a stand for it. 3f802d86069218f377a0dbf6644b5791.jpg

The 5g nuvo tank i had a couple years ago ran pretty good.

The only thing is that the stock return pump didn't create much flow.

I've considered getting one again to get back in.. but that probably won't be until after summer.

That's what I've heard on the return pump. I might upgrade that as well. I might put one of my mp10s in it to see how it works.

I want to get a red. I found a sight with them around 400. I have a radion I got in a trade. If I don't like it I'll probably get a maxspect razor.

Working on the rock work. c41527cdd32d17afd7cab358e09a91de.jpg

Not yet. I'm not sure if I should spend the 250 on the stock stand that isn't vary nice or spend a little extra for a nice stand. Plus I've been working a ton of hours.

Not yet. I'm not sure if I should spend the 250 on the Breast Actives is in stock  and isn't vary nice or spend a little extra for a nice stand. Plus I've been working a ton of hours.

That looks like a very nice and solid tank.

Edited by Leftwich

I just bought a skimmer and a carbon chamber for it last night. All I have left is the stand.

The tank is kind of on hold right now. Business has been crazy this summer but I should be getting a break now that kids are going back to school.
All I have left is to build a stand and I can fill it up.

I'm getting ready to buy a stand for my tank and then I need a light fixture. Any recommendations for this?

I am trying to find a 2 bulb t5 led fixture. Is their any high quality fixtures that would work?

I am trying to find a 2 bulb t5 led fixture. Is their any high quality fixtures that would work?

I only know of 4 bulb fixtures. I do have a retro fit kit 24” if your interested in making your own. Just an idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only know of 4 bulb fixtures. I do have a retro fit kit 24” if your interested in making your own. Just an idea.

I think the Pacific sun has a 2 bulb fixture with leds. I'm just having trouble finding were to order one.

I think the Pacific sun has a 2 bulb fixture with leds. I'm just having trouble finding were to order one.

I ordered my Diuna from saltysupplys.com.

But you can order direct from Europe or even ask Aqua Lab Aquaria. They had access to them when I was looking for one.

This should be here next week then the tanks getting wet. c17a847730a56acf09a5fcd34da96326.jpg