Sign in to follow this  
Mpderksen

Free LPS to local reefers

I'm not a member of the club anymore.  I live in Manteca.  I just upgraded from a really successful 75g to a 150g. Problem is, I have dozens (like a hundred?) heads of hammer And torch coral that are simply so  big I can't find a spot in the new aquascape for them.  Also, a pretty huge pipeorgan needs to be split.  I also have a mature gold bar maroon clown that needs a home.  Last, I have 2 Acrylic tanks for free, a 75 and a 4 foot long 25 that I made for my desk.  I basically merged both into a single, big tank.

this isn't a sale, it's a "come get free LPS" message. If you wanna add something cool to my tank as a thank you, great.  You wanna just come see the new setup and talk tanks for an hour?  Also great.  Gonna put my email here in case you decide you want to follow up.  Mpderksen@gmail (dot) com

Super cool of you. I would be interested in a Torch. I have tons of zoas that I can give you in return.

Nice to meet ROBERT today.  He left with 3 bags of big ones. Hope he's happy with that.  Gonna meet up with Ricardo and Bradley this weekend.  That should take care of most of it.  But I'm happy to frag off a few more heads.

Thanks for the corals. Theyre awesome. And i was shocked by how huge that hammer was. The clowns are already examining it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Met Robert, Ricardo and Bradley. All cool dudes.  Tomorrow Joey will stop by for the last of the good stuff. Even though I didn't ask, each brought me a little thank you trade.  Great to know there are other, local reefers around.  I unloaded at least 100 heads of LPS, and ROBERT got 2 tanks, stand and rock.

say hello on my build thread on Reef Central, user name mpderksen, to see progress of the new 150

It would be cool if everyone could post a pic of the corals in their new home.

Edited by Mpderksen

39232838bdeb40b99aa84edd9ef6117f.jpg

Despite my dirty glass and sand (havent cleaned it this week) they really look amazing and i found their permenant locations i think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Michael!  Here's a pic of the gold band maroon clown.  The coral pics are terrible (one example attached) so, I'll retake them tomorrow.  I did pass some organ pipe and a hammer head to others in the club.

Gold band maroon clown.jpg

Pipe organ 1.jpg

Hi Michael,  Here's my second attempt at pics!  Hammer, devils' hand, and a large and small part of the pipe organ.  Thanks!  Joey

Hammer.jpg

Devil's hand.jpg

Pipe organ main.jpg

Pipe organ second.jpg

Met some really great dudes doing this.  Glad my LPS found good homes.  I'm always down to have visitors to talk tanks.   It things grow out in the new tank, I'll share them here first.  Free, of course.  If anyone wants to share little pieces of fun stuff with me, just email me.  

Michael

On 5/31/2017 at 6:56 PM, Mpderksen said:

Met some really great dudes doing this.  Glad my LPS found good homes.  I'm always down to have visitors to talk tanks.   It things grow out in the new tank, I'll share them here first.  Free, of course.  If anyone wants to share little pieces of fun stuff with me, just email me.  

Michael

I have some frags to let go. Send me a message.