Diamond Jack

Informal club BBQ/ Meet up? Added Member coral sale?

Hey Gang,

I'm trying to see if there would be enough interest to do an informal club meet up/bbq at a park. We could do a potluck of some kind and maybe the good old everyone bring a frag trade game. Please post here if you would be interested in attending something like this. Please indicate what date would work better. Location wise. Maybe a park in Lodi? Elk Grove? Those are the only ones I know decent enough, but if you all have better options any ideas are welcome here. Happy Reefing/ weekend.

Sat 6/24

Sat 7/8

Great idea! Sorry no water in my tank yet but I would come on the June date, July we will be on Vacation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for suggesting this!  It's a great idea.  Unfortunately, my band has a show in Santa Cruz on 6/24 and then my wife and I are traveling to England after that.  We are definitely open to joining in and helping with club events!  Thanks, Joey

I might be game for this.  I know that CVR has there swap the 24th but not sure how many people will make the long trek to Fresno.  I am free both dates.

1 hour ago, Kim Pattison said:

I might be game for this.  I know that CVR has there swap the 24th but not sure how many people will make the long trek to Fresno.  I am free both dates.

Hopefully all of ya?

:D

NVR Carpool road trip?

:D:D

I'll join ya guys on the 8th if you join us on the 24th? Deal? :)

Ok Sat 7/8 is looking like the most popular date.

I've been talking with the Bod and Will can graciously make his backyard in Galt available for the bbq.

They also had a great idea to also have members bring frags to sell to each other. We all like getting new frags right? Sounds fun to me.

Anyone else interested in going?

Just want to make sure there is enough interest before its official. We need a few more people to come if this is going to happen.

Here is my unoffical list of people so far.

1) Kim Pattison

2) whodah

3) poolman

4) braver69

5) me

6) bod (some)

7) Don

Edited by Diamond Jack

Ok Sat 7/8 is looking like the most popular date.

I've been talking with the Bod and Will can graciously make his backyard in lodi available for the bbq.

They also had a great idea to also have members bring frags to sell to each other. We all like getting new frags right? Sounds fun to me.

Anyone else interested in going?

Just want to make sure there is enough interest before its official. We need a few more people to come if this is going to happen.

Here is my unoffical list of people so far.

1) Kim Pattison

2) whodah

3) poolman

4) braver69

5) me

6) bod (some)

One correction. My house is in Galt

Don just pm'd me. He will be coming also.

Checking in - are we still a go or looking for another date where more people can go or? Just planning the weekend is all. :)