Kim Pattison

Coral Farmers Market August 5th

Just wanted to remind everyone about the Coral Farmers Market August 5th at the West Valley College.  I see that Fritz Aquatics has donated 3 200 gallon boxes of salt to the club for the raffle.  Who is going to be manning our booth there?

http://www.coralfarmersmarket.com/cfmprotour_siliconvalley_2017_summer.htm

Hello NVR!  Are any NVR club members going to this event?  Thanks!

Cool, Pattisons! I can go this time (wife can't, boo)! I know of one other person interested, too.  It looks like 4 so far.  I'm curious to see how many of us from NVR will go.  There is one week left to plan for it!

Maybe we'll catch up at the next NVR event, Braver69!  See you there, favio!

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, we are taking volunteers  to help run the booth for this event. As of right now we have Kim and myslef( if I don't have to travel for work) working the booth. Please let us know by 7pm tomorrow that way we can relate this information to Steve Tyree.

thanks 

Edited by LIL.HoEsAy

Hello, I can volunteer!  I can setup, tear down, or fill in as needed.  Thanks, Joey

1 hour ago, Sea6 said:

Hello, I can volunteer!  I can setup, tear down, or fill in as needed.  Thanks, Joey

thanks Joey, I'll pm Kim to contact you  so you guys can work something out. I'll be going to, if i don't leave for work on Friday.

Jerry and I have donated a pair of our baby Picassnows to the club to raffle at the market.

picassnow.jpg

Edited by Kim Pattison

Jerry and I have donated a pair of our baby Picassnows to the club to raffle at the market.
picassnow.jpg.7c8a8b393e435193bde06a3aa8ea473a.jpg

Thanks for the awesome donation Kim and Jerry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha.. my wife is concerned that there is no place to eat lunch or get snacks. Anyone know if there is food there?

Good thought on the food and drink!  It appears the college campus cafe's are closed on the weekends.  There are several food places about 2.5 miles (8 minutes) Northeast on Saratoga Ave. and Prospect Rd/W Campbell Ave.

Revisit the link in the beginning of the thread!  It is updated with additional information since it was first posted.  The link now includes booth locations, raffle items and times, and vendors!

Thanks, Joey

20 hours ago, Diamond Jack said:

What kinda fire did y'all pull from this thing? Jealous.

1 hour ago, NittyGritty said:

Im curious as well!

I didn't pick up anything, just cause I'm in the middle of moving tanks.

27 minutes ago, favio said:

Looking for epic pics and updates

For some reason I can't post any pictures. I have some of the event and some with the raffle winners also.