LIL.HoEsAy

NVR's 1st blasto grow out contest

I hope you guys are ready for this blasto  grout contest.Want to thank John at YourReef for getting us some nice blastos.

here are the rules

1. You must be a contributing member to participate.
2. To participate, you must paypal $30 to treasurer@nvreefers.org as a gift.
3. All participants must PM ROOTS, Will846 or LIL.HoEsAy to make arrangements to get there frag.
4. All participants must provide monthly updates with photos in the thread created for contest updates by the 7th of each month.
5. All participants must agree to never sell or trade frags from this specific colony (honor system), however they may be included in the frag swaps. The colony you grow out as a participant is yours to keep.
6. The winner will be determined by the increase in the number of polyps.
7. The 1st  place winner for the contest will be asked to write a short write-up about their tank and will receive a $50 gift card from our sponsor YourReef. John from YourReef has donated a $25 gift card for second place winner. 
8. The BOD reserves the right to edit these rules at any time by majority vote of the BOD.

The first 10 to paypal will be in the contest, If we have more than 10 members who wish to participate. We will begin an alternate list for unclaimed frags. This contest will run for 6 months ending 2/28/2018.

Registration for the contest is now officially open and will continue until the frags have all been claimed or until August 18, 2017 - whichever occurs first. Frags not claimed by October 1 will be offered to alternates.

Anyone who become a contributing member before registration ends may participate

(I will be picking up the frags on 8/19/2017 if you want to tag along pm me)

Please copy this list and add your self to it if you want to participate.   Thank you.

Remember first 10 to PayPal are in.

• LIL.HoEsAy -paid 
  • Wil846-paid 
  • Diamond Jack-paid
  • Sea6-paid
  • ROOTS-paid 
  • NittyGritty-paid 
  • MisterReefer-paid
  • GrizFyrFyter-paid 

6eaab83e5e4226ae8be3858a899c377d.jpg5d84ba138ae9ecbe3fbed8c66a6e70cd.jpg747096426dce4634f43a2e23e6f33228.jpg

Edited by LIL.HoEsAy

What does everyone think of a Blasto Grow Out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm down for a blasto growout. The $30 range works for me, too. Thanks, Joey

We are already working on it. I would like to see 10 + members on this grow out. Come on peeps

Feel free to post up in this thread what you would like to see as a grow out.

Awesome, sounds like a lot of love for the Blasto.

Have we done a euphyllia challenge? I haven't seen that one. Maybe because of the space required?

I don't think it has been done. At least while I've been part of this club. But I think it might be kinda hard to do. But I'm open to it if others would like to try that also.

Bump. Let's get more participants.

im in! 30!

You up and running again Ryan?

I just have a 29g biocube that has been running since I took my 120g down two years ago It's pretty bare right now, but I'm sure it'll grow LPS!

Man, I'm sooooo tempted to buy that Keith Grandt Tank on CL!!!

Quick update I'll be going to johns shop this weekend coming up to check out some blastos for the grow. I'll try and post some pics of the blastos. 

2 hours ago, LIL.HoEsAy said:

Quick update I'll be going to johns shop this weekend coming up to check out some blastos for the grow. I'll try and post some pics of the blastos. 

Sweet.  Hopefully we can get a really colorful fatty!  How many people do we have down for this growout?

5 minutes ago, NittyGritty said:

Sweet.  Hopefully we can get a really colorful fatty!  How many people do we have down for this growout?

I'm in

17 minutes ago, NittyGritty said:

I believe we are right at the 10 memeber mark, hopefully we can get more members involved.