NittyGritty

NVR BBQ and White Elephant Game

That's right, we will be hosting a family friendly BBQ and everyone is invited!  :D:D:D

Join us for a day of meet and greet with your new BOD, delicious food and fun for all.  The club will be providing up some refreshments and mouth watering BBQ Tri-Tip from Galt's own Dee's Meats and Lockford sausages!  Bring a side dish and your sunscreen as we will have outdoor games including a jump house for the little ones!  

If that's not awesome enough, we will continue the fun with a white elephant gift exchange and a special raffle for contributing members. Details to follow. 

This event will be hosted at Will's (Will846) home located at 853 McCauley Way, Galt, 95632 on Sept 10th at 1pm. 

Please RSVP in the comments below and include your side dish.  See you there!  

Edited by NittyGritty

Don, wife Nicole, and son Connor will be attending.

Side dish will be Chinese Chicken Salad. 

31 minutes ago, ROOTS said:

Don, wife Nicole, and son Connor will be attending.

Side dish will be Chinese Chicken Salad. 

Sounds yummy!

Ooh yeah!!! BBQ and coral in the same place, count me in. I'll be bring the wife. I'll get back on the side dish by the end of the week. 

1 hour ago, LIL.HoEsAy said:

Ooh yeah!!! BBQ and coral in the same place, count me in. I'll be bring the wife. I'll get back on the side dish by the end of the week. 

Sounds good!

1 hour ago, GrizFyrFyter said:

Sounds like a sweet deal. I think we are going back to Disneyland close to that time. Let me talk to the wife and see what the calendar looks like.

Right on, hopefully you can make it!  Means a lot!  Let us know =)

1 hour ago, Diamond Jack said:

Count me and my family in. I will make guacamole and bring tortilla chips.

Awesome....

Can't wait for this event. Still in talks with the wife on what we will make for our side dish. But I can't wait to see what coral I can pick up from the swap. I heard Marius might be bringing a Poinsettia frag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be bringing a spinach and artichoke dip and a pasta salad as my sides. I can't wait to see some old faces and new faces at this event.

Can't hardly wait! My wife (4Purple) and I are going!  We are bringing baked beans.  We have some frags to offer, too!

Can't wait for this event. Still in talks with the wife on what we will make for our side dish. But I can't wait to see what coral I can pick up from the swap. I heard Marius might be bringing a Poinsettia frag.

Ha. You better hope its a fast grower.

Ha. You better hope its a fast grower.

I got faith in your coral growing skills. Make it happen brotha.

So, what y'all bringing to the swap ladies and gentlemen. Im thinking of bringing some rainbow scans and some chalices. 

Edited by LIL.HoEsAy

5 hours ago, GrizFyrFyter said:

I'll come to chit chat but I don't have much for frags at the moment, tank is only a few months old.

Im in the same boat.  But, i can spare some zoas and some frogswan or hammers.  Maybe a frag of red planet or miyagi tort.

Edited by NittyGritty

Quick bump. Come on Peep's. Let's have a huge showing for this event.

Quick bump. Who's going to join us in this event?  Come by and say Hi. I'll be a perfect to catch up with some of the reef buddies, ask questions, or show off your tank(lol). 

I'm putting the date on my calendar, Jared(Poolman) and I are planning on attending 

I'm putting the date on my calendar, Jared(Poolman) and I are planning on attending 

Right on Neil

1 hour ago, Neil said:

See y'all there.