NittyGritty

NVR BBQ and White Elephant Game

Since my tank is empty in the garage..... I guess I'll be a spectator in the festivities..... darn it!

38 minutes ago, Neil said:

Since my tank is empty in the garage..... I guess I'll be a spectator in the festivities..... darn it!

Everybody loves good food! =)

8 minutes ago, NittyGritty said:

Everybody loves good food! =)

I know I do! Looking forward to seeing a lot of the old peeps! And hopefully some new ones too!

I'm 90% in.  Nothing to swap, sadly. But I have an ask.  I just started up my fuge, and need a cup of cheato (from an ich-free tank...).  Does anyone have any that will be at the "Q"?

Hey yall looks like my Fam with I will make it out there. bringing a Mac salad or Potato Salad just let me know which... and Michael i can bring you some Cheato i need to cut out like a Soft ball Size or more... let me know

54 minutes ago, Mark Fagundes said:

Hey yall looks like my Fam with I will make it out there. bringing a Mac salad or Potato Salad just let me know which... and Michael i can bring you some Cheato i need to cut out like a Soft ball Size or more... let me know

That sounds awesome that you guys are coming. Mark can I get a small amount a cheato 

Right on. I'm fine with either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Mounting the light and finishing the plumbing tomorrow. Ready for macro.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bump. This event is tomorrow. Couple things I wanted to make sure everyone is aware of.

This is a family friendly event.

We have a jumper rented for the kids and maybe Don.

We will have a contributing member raffle so bring your membership cards also will have the card maker their if you want to sign up at the BBQ.

Last but not least I can't wait for the white elephant game. From what I've been hearing members are bringing some . Can't wait to see everyone. Been a while since we had a event. Hope everyone can make it.

2 hours ago, Will846 said:

Bump. This event is tomorrow. Couple things I wanted to make sure everyone is aware of.

This is a family friendly event.

We have a jumper rented for the kids and maybe Don.

We will have a contributing member raffle so bring your membership cards also will have the card maker their if you want to sign up at the BBQ.

Last but not least I can't wait for the white elephant game. From what I've been hearing members are bringing some emoji91.png. Can't wait to see everyone. Been a while since we had a event. Hope everyone can make it.

That better be a big jumper

Tomorrow is the day!  I am beyond excited to meet new people that have been existing NVR members and hopefully some newbies to the club as well!  

Jumper is up and ready for the kids. And got the tri tip on the smoker.
NVR BBQ 20174651a53e54da651c6f4c5389f12ef3ed.jpg

1d5dff56e86fc2d10449803aa16eddb0.jpg
2b2e70f7810a36727811c52213565d57.jpg
14776a1ff39ca012517b531588d3da03.jpgfc26b6f5e3ed242c6eb1b92560ee69d2.jpg
cca81f59f9d05934d7c7950669184e06.jpg160ae44c992e15a66a7df7f7bac7c57a.jpgffad510b2c54df35585f309657c9344f.jpgad7bbef7572667ce1e4a254d3beb28f2.jpg47c097ad652575edf418a3368c38525f.jpgfb6ba79ffb07578149b217f9e870947d.jpg254835c70720b92a68b0349a91ba01c8.jpgb5e5727aa61cad1419d370d711d3b387.jpg

Awesome, thanks for the pics and nice to meet you in person. Thanks for coming out.