LIL.HoEsAy

Your Reef's blasto grow out tracking thread

21 minutes ago, poolman said:

One big polyp and a baby. 7c6cc9a25c5c674d0e78fcec3abc7d43.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What did you start with bud?

That's a picture from the second day I picked it up. One adult and a baby so I guess 2.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Had a bit of a tank crash a few weeks ago. AC went out two days ago so keeping lights off till tomorrow to keep temps down. 1 polyp, hopefully will recover
d4acc6f9b213a410f9ec12e6a61fb003.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Well dang it. I thought the first picture covered September. Guess I'm out. I have 3 new babies on the Acan next to it, too!

Michael

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Right, so this pic was taken on 8/29.  I think I posted it on my photography thread?  same 2 heads I started with.  I beg forgiveness of the BOD ;)  

Perhaps I need to pay penance by bringing TWO items to the BBQ?  I'm not Catholic, so I'm not sure if that's how it works....

Honestly, if any other contestant doesn't feel it's fair I continue, I'll totally respect that.

Blasto8-29-2017.jpg.69cc9ae66b5e5d7792572e64c7713719.jpg

39 minutes ago, Mpderksen said:

Well dang it. I thought the first picture covered September. Guess I'm out. I have 3 new babies on the Acan next to it, too!

Michael

I believe your good. Technically at the start of this grow contest you posted a pic after 8/7 and before 9/7. Try and post the pics in the beginning of the month so everyone is on the same track. Good luck.

Right, so this pic was taken on 8/29.  I think I posted it on my photography thread?  same 2 heads I started with.  I beg forgiveness of the BOD   
Perhaps I need to pay penance by bringing TWO items to the BBQ?  I'm not Catholic, so I'm not sure if that's how it works....
Honestly, if any other contestant doesn't feel it's fair I continue, I'll totally respect that.
Blasto8-29-2017.jpg.69cc9ae66b5e5d7792572e64c7713719.jpg

Your good. I know the first month was a little confusing for all of us. I'll try to fix the problem on the next Grow Out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to add in two rules.

1. You get one FreeBee month. Life does has its up's and down's. If you miss a month please let one of the BOD members know and we will mark you down and keep you on the list.

2. Monthly photos should be posted the first 7 days of the month. So you have from the 1st thru the 7th. Think this will help with confusion. You can past as much as you want all month long. But make sure you get your monthly photo in between those dates.

This weekend will be glass cleaning and then some photos. Just in time for my October pic.

Not sure I’ll get the nice camera out before the deadline, so here is my October pics from the iPad. Still just 2 heads.
f3be6ae2be24728c5ffea35f150a5e88.jpg

No change for October's picture.  Still at one.

Blasto grow out oct sub (2).jpg

Still only one. It eats like a pig so I am hoping to habe 2 next time. Fingers crossed.

20171002_185203.jpg

I know it’s technically a competition.... what are you feeding, and how often? I turkey baste some PE mysis at mine with the flow off, but don’t really see a response.

Finally got a pippin out. 1b83bf428b61058e3ed233025373ef4b.jpg6335a2e3608590b57f26f8e2f3d9662c.jpg09089d3d69934e03e1f7e7b612fcea0d.jpg

Put me down for 1 and a baby.

1 hour ago, Will846 said:

Finally got a emoji64.png pippin out. 1b83bf428b61058e3ed233025373ef4b.jpg6335a2e3608590b57f26f8e2f3d9662c.jpg09089d3d69934e03e1f7e7b612fcea0d.jpg

Put me down for 1 and a baby.

Nice pictures

Nice pictures

Had to try. Marius (diamondJack) keeps calling me out.

Well done on the pics Will!

Thank you sir. Now if I can pop out another baby and catch up to you it be a great day. Lol