LIL.HoEsAy

Your Reef's blasto grow out tracking thread

I hope you guys are ready for this blasto  grout contest.Want to thank John at YourReef for getting us some nice blastos.

here are the rules

1. You must be a contributing member to participate.
2. To participate, you must paypal $30 to treasurer@nvreefers.org as a gift.
3. All participants must PM ROOTS, Will846 or LIL.HoEsAy to make arrangements to get there frag.
4. All participants must provide monthly updates with photos in the thread created for contest updates by the 7th of each month.
5. All participants must agree to never sell or trade frags from this specific colony (honor system), however they may be included in the frag swaps. The colony you grow out as a participant is yours to keep.
6. The winner will be determined by the increase in the number of polyps.
7. The winner for the contest will be asked to write a short write-up about their tank and will receive a $50 gift card from our sponsor YourReef. John from YourReef has donated a $25 gift card for a second place winner. 
8. The BOD reserves the right to edit these rules at any time by majority vote of the BOD.

-Please post a picture of your frag the day you receive it.

Good luck ladies and gentlemen. 

Remember first 10 to PayPal are in.

• LIL.HoEsAy-paid
  • Will846-paid
  • Diamond Jack-paid
  • Sea6-paid
  • ROOTS-paid
  • NIttyGritty-paiid
  • MisterReefer-paid 
  • GrizFyrFyter-paid 
  • Kim Pattison -paid
  • Ricardooo-paid
  • Poolman-paid
  • Mpderksen-paid

2b791ceb48e4cf6a9e30917b5f8e16bc.jpg23f81d592688abb26a9d9889cde2472f.jpg512dc108bc4d730edd9f2a9b58f92ac4.jpg

26 minutes ago, Bradley Pultz said:

What kind of blasto is it? Gonna pay when i get my check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to post pictures tonight 

Everyone please remember you must be a contributing member to be a part of this grow out.

Let's get these spaces filled. 2 spots left. Trust me you can't get a head of these for $30. 96aeba7cbed256aab7ee85fd85d07c01.jpg

On 8/11/2017 at 9:22 PM, LIL.HoEsAy said:

I hope you guys are ready for this blasto  grout contest.Want to thank John at YourReef for getting us some nice blastos.

here are the rules

1. You must be a contributing member to participate.
2. To participate, you must paypal $30 to treasurer@nvreefers.org as a gift.
3. All participants must PM ROOTS, Will846 or LIL.HoEsAy to make arrangements to get there frag.
4. All participants must provide monthly updates with photos in the thread created for contest updates by the 7th of each month.
5. All participants must agree to never sell or trade frags from this specific colony (honor system), however they may be included in the frag swaps. The colony you grow out as a participant is yours to keep.
6. The winner will be determined by the increase in the number of polyps.
7. The winner for the contest will be asked to write a short write-up about their tank and will receive a $50 gift card from our sponsor YourReef. John from YourReef has donated a $25 gift card for a second place winner. 
8. The BOD reserves the right to edit these rules at any time by majority vote of the BOD.

-Please post a picture of your frag the day you receive it.

Good luck ladies and gentlemen. 

Remember first 10 to PayPal are in.

• LIL.HoEsAy-paid
  • Will846-paid
  • Diamond Jack-paid
  • Sea6-paid
  • ROOTS-paid
  • NIttyGritty-paiid
  • MisterReefer-paid 
  • GrizFyrFyter-paid 
  • Kim Pattison 
  • Ricardooo

2b791ceb48e4cf6a9e30917b5f8e16bc.jpg23f81d592688abb26a9d9889cde2472f.jpg512dc108bc4d730edd9f2a9b58f92ac4.jpg

And with the last two members we are officially full. We will still take backups incase we get more then ten Frags. So please post if your interested in being a backup. 

Quick update. We will be picking up the frags on Saturday from YourReef. Your are more then welcomed to come to and join us at YourReef on Saturday between 11-12am. Joey will be holding some frags for those that can't make it to the shop. He would like for those frags to be picked up by the end of the day from his house. For directions please pm him.  For those who have renewed their membership your new card will be with your frag.

Thank you 

Down to last spot people. Join the fun. This is going to be an epic grow out. Talked about for ages. Lol

Done.  Renewed my membership, and sent the PayPal fee, $50 total.  Also, I'd love to share the progress of the new tank with the members that came and got the LPS from me a few months back.  

Michael

Edited by Mpderksen

And with that we are full. Thanks for all the members that joined in. Should be a fun Grow Out. 

28 minutes ago, Mpderksen said:

Done.  Renewed my membership, and sent the PayPal fee, $50 total.  Also, I'd love to share the progress of the new tank with the members that came and got the LPS from me a few months back.  

Michael

By chance do you have a build thread? I took a quick glance and didn't see one. That be a great spot to post your tank progress along with coral progress. 

1 hour ago, Will846 said:

By chance do you have a build thread? I took a quick glance and didn't see one. That be a great spot to post your tank progress along with coral progress. 

I'll make one, thanks for the reminder.  The 150 is <6 months old, but looking really nice so far.

I'll make one, thanks for the reminder.  The 150 is

Right on. Can't wait to see your thread.

Jose, I am not going to be able to cruise with you tomorrow.  Can you hang onto my frag, Will can grab it when he comes and gets his.  

11 hours ago, NittyGritty said:

Jose, I am not going to be able to cruise with you tomorrow.  Can you hang onto my frag, Will can grab it when he comes and gets his.  

👍