LIL.HoEsAy

Sacramento store tour #1

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

We are looking forward to it! Haven't ever been up to nor cal corals! Looking forward to it!!

And the way the nor cal guys always represent at our events we need to come in strong!!

True that. They have supported us before, so its right the we do the same for them.

Hello Everyone, my name Is Tyler and my wife, Diana, and I own NorCal Corals In Redding. We are avid reef enthusiasts just like all of you. We opened our store about a year and a half ago. It is 3,300 sq feet packed full of all the gear you'll ever need for a reef tank along with over 3,000 frags and hundreds of colonies for sale. We hated having to wait for our local shops to order stuff for our tank and wanted a store that felt like a store not a shop. We have a huge inventory and try to carry things our customers want so you can see, touch, and feel it before you buy. We would love for all of you to come up and see our store and let us know your thoughts. Many of you know Dwayne and Matt who work for us. We all have tanks and bring our own experience and expertise to the shop. It's not just about dollars and cents to us, we love the hobby and want everyone to love it as much as we do. We are very excited for all of you to come up and join us. Reef-a-Palooza was a lot of fun but Diana and I spent a lot of the weekend at our wholesalers hand picking lots of great stuff to bring back with your trip in mind. We keep our prices really low compared to market value on many of our named and wild items so the hobby is still affordable to everyone. Dwayne, Scott, Troy and many others up here have some of the nicest coral collections around and they are very good sources of coral for the shop. You'll not only find many of the named corals you've been looking for at great prices from local tanks but we stock almost every type of coral you could imagine. We offer free shipping on coral orders of $250 or more and can ship any dry goods you want right to your door if you can't make the trip up to the shop. Check out our website and Facebook page for some samples of the stuff we have in stock. We are very excited to have everyone at the shop and will be providing coffee and doughnuts for you. We do Ebay auctions once a month so follow us on Ebay as well. We are planning a ton of great deals for you guys and since you are coming in before we open you'll have the store all to yourselves.

https://www.facebook.com/NorCal-Corals-756126297778633/

Edited by NorCal Corals

12 minutes ago, NorCal Corals said:

Hello Everyone, my name Is Tyler and my wife, Diana, and I own NorCal Corals In Redding. We are avid reef enthusiasts just like all of you. We opened our store about a year and a half ago. It is 3,300 sq feet packed full of all the gear you'll ever need for a reef tank along with over 3,000 frags and hundreds of colonies for sale. We hated having to wait for our local shops to order stuff for our tank and wanted a store that felt like a store not a shop. We have a huge inventory and try to carry things our customers want so you can see, touch, and feel it before you buy. We would love for all of you to come up and see our store and let us know your thoughts. Many of you know Dwayne and Matt who work for us. We all have tanks and bring our own experience and expertise to the shop. It's not just about dollars and cents to us, we love the hobby and want everyone to love it as much as we do. We are very excited for all of you to come up and join us. Reef-a-Palooza was a lot of fun but Diana and I spent a lot of the weekend at our wholesalers hand picking lots of great stuff to bring back with your trip in mind. We keep our prices really low compared to market value on many of our named and wild items so the hobby is still affordable to everyone. Dwayne, Scott, Troy and many others up here have some of the nicest coral collections around and they are very good sources of coral for the shop. You'll not only find many of the named corals you've been looking for at great prices from local tanks but we stock almost every type of coral you could imagine. We offer free shipping on coral orders of $250 or more and can ship any dry goods you want right to your door if you can't make the trip up to the shop. Check out our website and Facebook page for some samples of the stuff we have in stock. We are very excited to have everyone at the shop and will be providing coffee and doughnuts for you. We do Ebay auctions once a month so follow us on Ebay as well.

Alright people... who is as excited as I am.... let's do this.

Hello Everyone, my name Is Tyler and my wife, Diana, and I own NorCal Corals In Redding. We are avid reef enthusiasts just like all of you. We opened our store about a year and a half ago. It is 3,300 sq feet packed full of all the gear you'll ever need for a reef tank along with over 3,000 frags and hundreds of colonies for sale. We hated having to wait for our local shops to order stuff for our tank and wanted a store that felt like a store not a shop. We have a huge inventory and try to carry things our customers want so you can see, touch, and feel it before you buy. We would love for all of you to come up and see our store and let us know your thoughts. Many of you know Dwayne and Matt who work for us. We all have tanks and bring our own experience and expertise to the shop. It's not just about dollars and cents to us, we love the hobby and want everyone to love it as much as we do. We are very excited for all of you to come up and join us. Reef-a-Palooza was a lot of fun but Diana and I spent a lot of the weekend at our wholesalers hand picking lots of great stuff to bring back with your trip in mind. We keep our prices really low compared to market value on many of our named and wild items so the hobby is still affordable to everyone. Dwayne, Scott, Troy and many others up here have some of the nicest coral collections around and they are very good sources of coral for the shop. You'll not only find many of the named corals you've been looking for at great prices from local tanks but we stock almost every type of coral you could imagine. We offer free shipping on coral orders of $250 or more and can ship any dry goods you want right to your door if you can't make the trip up to the shop. Check out our website and Facebook page for some samples of the stuff we have in stock. We are very excited to have everyone at the shop and will be providing coffee and doughnuts for you. We do Ebay auctions once a month so follow us on Ebay as well. We are planning a ton of great deals for you guys and since you are coming in before we open you'll have the store all to yourselves.

Right on. Thanks Tyler and all of NorCal Corals. I haven’t been their since your grand opening. Can’t wait to see what you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, NorCal Corals said:

Can't wait for the store tour. 

I'm ready for this. Just in time to get a couple zoas for my new tank.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm ready for this. Just in time to get a couple zoas for my new tank.

Right on. Seen NorCal post some pics of new stock they got in. This could be a expensive trip.

I hope you guys enjoy the trip, it's to close to my vacation and I need to save my money for it. Should be worth the trip especially with a car pool to get there and back.

1 minute ago, Kim Pattison said:

?

There wasn't enough interest so no passenger van rental for Saturday's store tour. Are you going?

We didn’t have enough interest to get a van. Sorry everyone

Aquaworkz sent me a message today. They said they made a huge order this week and is ready for NVR. Going to be an awesome tour. I personally can’t wait.

Hi NVR,  I am unable to make this tour after all.  It's been about a year since I was up North. I would visit Redding stores when visiting family near there but, they moved away... I hope to see everyone at the next event!

I wasn't sure if I was going to make this but I'm back on.

I wasn't sure if I was going to make this but I'm back on.

Going to be a good time bro.

Four and a half hour drive from my house to norcal corals. Maybe I will spend a dollar for every mile I drive

Four and a half hour drive from my house to norcal corals. Maybe I will spend a dollar for every mile I drive

Bet NorCal would appreciate the $$$. Lol

Hey Don you need to be early. We gotta beat Jared and Neil before they buy all the good stuff. Cough cough

31 minutes ago, Will846 said:

Bet NorCal would appreciate the $$$. Lol

Hey Don you need to be early. We gotta beat Jared and Neil before they buy all the good stuff. Cough cough

Well.... he maybe Abel to take the mountain roads better then me since he has a Subaru. Haha we will give it a shot.

I'm taking my truck tomorrow. It's more comfortable and better millage. So you have a chance.

33 minutes ago, poolman said:

I'm taking my truck tomorrow. It's more comfortable and better millage. So you have a chance.

I think I heard Will say that he will buy a frag for the first on site. Haha

Unfortunately, I have no money to spend to support the stores we're visiting.

And, having worked at Aqua Workz for 6 months, i don't need a tour lol

Store has changed a lot since Joe took over.