LIL.HoEsAy

NVR's Christmas Party 2017

Hi,

We are excited to announce that we will be having our Christmas party on December 9th, at a pizza parlor. With that said, would you rather have the party in  Lodi, Stockton, Lathrop, or Manteca. Please give us your input by November 24th, 2017.  More details to come.

Thanks 

Edited by LIL.HoEsAy

16 hours ago, Neil said:

Twain Harte 😎

15 hours ago, poolman said:

I'm down for that. 5 minute drive🤣

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We always appreciate the effort you to make to make the long travel. With that being said Stockton is ok

Crap...just realized what weekend this landed on. Sorry, I’ll be a no to this get together. I hope you all have fun. Have a beer, or two for me.

Think it will be in Stockton. We have a Board meeting tonight to finalize time and location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright everyone. Quick update. We decided to make this potluck style and Jose has offered up his house in Stockton. The event will be on December 16th at 6:30PM. Everyone is welcome to come. Please post up if your able to attend and how many will be attending with you.

We are currently working in on getting a rainbow Chalice for a raffle. More info to follow once we secure it.

Forgot. Also post what your able to bring.

Bah, just seen the date has changed but I also have a prior obligation to attend. Sounds like it should be a cool little turnout. Thank you in advance to Jose and Emily for opening their house to the club.

If time permits. I might be able to make a little frag pack to raffle off or something if someone is willing to meet with me. Wish I could make it...

Happy Holidays, all!

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:40 AM, ROOTS said:

Me plus 2

If someone meets with me prior to the party. I'll send them with the LED light :)

Rats, I have to work Saturday and Sunday.... won’t be making the trip down, just put me in the raffle anyway 😇

Edited by Neil
Correction

7 hours ago, Ryan M said:

Bah, just seen the date has changed but I also have a prior obligation to attend. Sounds like it should be a cool little turnout. Thank you in advance to Jose and Emily for opening their house to the club.

If time permits. I might be able to make a little frag pack to raffle off or something if someone is willing to meet with me. Wish I could make it...

Happy Holidays, all!

Thanks Ryan. Maybe you and Steph can make it next year. 

7 hours ago, Neil said:

Rats, I have to work Saturday and Sunday.... won’t be making the trip down, just put me in the raffle anyway 😇

We’ll keep you updated Neil. 

I want take the time and thank everyone that made it out to the Christmas Party yesterday. I hope everyone  had a great time. The Wife and myself had a blast. It was nice catching with everyone. 

Just wanted to let everyone know that didn' make it...... it was a ton of fun. It has been a long time since I have laughed like that.... good times... good times.

Y'all missed out.