Sign in to follow this  
Mark Fagundes

Carter's Pet Mart MANTECA!!!!!

As the Title Says Carters Now Has a new Location in Manteca!!!! only Prob is they are working on Saltwater fish and coral but they have supplies so if you shop with them like i do call them up say hi and see if they are carrying the items you normally buy. i will be heading there on my Lunch to pick up some Supplies and look around the new Store!!

Yeah it is great that they finally have a good pet store in Manteca. They are quite nice and helpful.

Yeah it’s cool to have another store here in town. Not a big selection, but in a pinch it’s helpful.

im sure if there are people asking for the products they will start carrying them. my biggest purchase from there other than livestock and some corals is Reef Crystal Salt the Cheapest i have found

so did stop by there today and bought my normal pick of of salt. they only had Fresh Water Selection and a very small selection of Saltwater but got to talking with the kid that works there (forgot his Name) and he was telling me if there is something that we would like to see them carry we need to be active in going there and asking for it. as well you can call and have stuff brought over from the other store so if your like me i don't have to drive to the other side of Stockton. Great Customer Service i had a few request that i would like to see them carry and/or if the could order something for me, he had to wait for his manager to get in, i had a returned phone call within 2 hrs. Very happy with how i was treated. not going to expect them to carry more stuff bc the location is on the smaller side( Compared to the Stockton store) but like he told me they will get rid of stuff that doesn't move for stuff we want that they could sell. over all i will still have to go to Stockton to get me Coral/Fish Fix but as far as Supply needs Manteca will work just fine.