Mark Fagundes

2018 Bay Area Store Tour

2018 Bay Area Store Tour Dates  

9 members have voted

1. 1. We are trying to work out the final Date of the store tour and we want your input.

• Saturday April 28th
    • Sunday April 29th
    • Either Day Works

so this is my first store tour. are we really leaving at 7am to be at diablo by 8:45? are they open that early?

3 minutes ago, thomas costa said:

so this is my first store tour. are we really leaving at 7am to be at diablo by 8:45? are they open that early?

It is the first time we are starting this early. Just hard fitting all the stores into one day. 

I did verify with Jess at Diablo. He will be open for us. 

Alright cool beans. Well I'm at bass pro. Did you guys leave already? I am driving myself. Should I just head to diablo?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, thomas costa said:

Alright cool beans. Well I'm at bass pro. Did you guys leave already? I am driving myself. Should I just head to diablo?

Ya. We planned to meet their but not enough interest in the van. 

Ya. We planned to meet their but not enough interest in the van. 
Alright. See you at diablo

Just now, thomas costa said:

Alright. See you at diablo

See you there. About to head out in a few.

Lol, I should of asked. California reef co is the next one yea? Cause I'm here.

Guest GrizFyrFyter

Shout out to Robert @ Neptune Aquatics for donating $60 total for our raffle at his shop.

Some pics from their tanks. 1969479dbc810d320a3e99a766dba32b.jpg07814c3bf4630dadcc53276d13803835.jpg041868a41cf07707d271cebbcbc6f3fb.jpg

Guest GrizFyrFyter

Everyone get lost on their way to Clearwater Aquarium? Lol

WOW, what a trip. Had an awesome time with the NVR crew. The bay never disappoints. Wanted to thank all members that where able to make it and showing the support to our sponsors. 

We started our day at Diablo Corals. 
Jess provided us with our SPS grow out. Which bye the way is 🔥🔥🔥. If you didn’t join you missed out. Jess definitely stepped his game up at his new store. If you haven’t been their you should check it out. 

Second stop was California Reef Co. I personally have not been to this store in a while. But Anthony and Matt did not disappoint. I think we all took part in the buy 3 get one free deal. Had a huge selection of SPS fragged and ready to go. I definitely will be back for some sticks. 

Third stop was Neptunes. Robert and crew did an awesome job at their new location. And as always it was a fight at the $10 and $20 sps tank. Love the knowledge we get from Robert every time the club comes bye. From. His display tanks at the front to the fish wall in the back he had ya amazed. Definitely a must stop if your in the area. 

Last stop was Clear Water Aquarium. Ed is working hard getting his store established. And he’s doing a hella of a job. Tons of high end shrooms, awesome deals on coral and fish. Plus Ed is really down to earth and easy to talk to. Really makes you feel a home. If you haven’t made it out their you should. 

I think we need to get back to the twice a year store tours to both Sac and the Bay. I had a great time. Hope everyone else did. 

Couple of pics we took at each stop. If you took more pics please post in the comments. — with Don Giovannoni and 6 others.