Clear Water

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Clear Water Aquarium

My name is Ed and I'm the owner and primary staff member at Clear Water Aquarium in San Jose.  Just wanted to introduce myself and my store. 

I'm an avid hobbyist and have been for a while.  I started with freshwater planted tanks, progressed to breeding a wide range of freshwater fish, moved on to dwarf shrimp and then came the saltwater and the real addiction.  I started into the business side of things about 9 years ago and haven't left and have no plans to.  

My store offers both freshwater and saltwater with the emphasis being on coral sales and propagation.  I carry premixed water and rodi, live rock, live sand, test kits, food, and the rest of the basics and will happily custom order any product I don't happen to have in stock.  I have  iver 200 sq ft of coral flats and stock approximately 1000 fish at a time.  I pride myself on being an honest down to earth salesman; I'll always let you know if a fish is eating or if it's not, when I received it, proper compatibility...  

Come say hi at 1080 Saratoga Ave, San Jose.  

20180309_205751.jpg

20180309_205836 1.jpg

Hey Ed,

Welcome to the club. Hey NVR if you ever get a chance to visit his store do it. I have visited him and purchased both saltwater and freshwater both high quality. He has a lot of fire in those tanks. See you soon Ed.

We will be visiting Clear Water during the store tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the Set up Simple and Clean, can wait to see the Store in  person for the Store tour